9. Confused ?

"I'm not jealous I was just concerned, you know being in the business for a longer time than you, Karan doesn't have the best of character," said Sidharth.

"And why would you be concerned for me, " asked Shehnaaz.

"Of course I'll be concerned about you, your my best friend," said Sid.

Shehnaaz was slowly realizing how close Sid and she were. They were literally there for each other all the time. She realised she might be attracted to him or rather it was much more the mere attraction.

"Okay I'm sorry," said Shehnaaz.

"Why are you sorry," asked Sid.

" Oh so now you don't even remember why am I saying sorry?" said Shehnaaz getting furious.

"Of course I remember, well, now you're saying sorry to me as if you are getting angry on me," said Sidharth with a confused look.

Shehnaaz gave him a confused look.

"Why are all girls so weird. Acha I need your help now " said Sidharth.

"yes, tell me," said Shehnaaz.

"Why do you all girls do these things?" said Sidharth while making a muddled face.

"Wait a moment, what do you mean by all the girl ha," said Shehnaaz giving an infuriated reaction.

"wait wait, let me first finish off my talk and then you can get angry at me," said Sidharth making Shehnaaz stop from what she was speaking.

"Look, I have always been around girls since, my childhood. Like I mean around my mom and my sisters but, till today I have never been able to understand girls" said Sidharth while making an innocent confused face.

"Why are you all girls so confusing and so weird. I mean why can't you'll just say what you girls want " said Sidharth.

" What is 'weird weird ' that you keep on saying. All girls aren't the same. You being 35 years old, I expected you to be a little mature yaar, come on " said Shehnaaz making a baffled face.

"Acha tell me one thing. Aren't you all girls having a hidden meaning or reason behind everything you say. While sometimes you just don't say anything but, expect us to understand, Don't you agree " said Sidharth.

"Look Sidharth, All girls aren't the same but, sometimes some girls say stuff like that, okay?" said Shehnaaz.

"See...See, now you are talking to me as if I'm a 3-year-old kid whereas, just 2 minutes ago you were explaining to me how you expect me to be matured, now can you explain me why are you talking in this manner, I was right all girl are confusing " said Sidharth while giving a muddled look to Shehnaaz.

"Now why are you asking me about this. Go ask Rhea, your girlfriend " said Shehnaaz as she finally ranted out the reason behind her being mad at him.

"Wait, what Rhea and my girlfriend," said Sidharth making a disgusted look.

"Ya, that's the reason you're asking me all these typical girl questions. I'm sure you mean to say that Rhea must have told you something and you wouldn't have understood what she is saying, now you are eating my head " said Shehnaaz being infuriated.

"Where did Rhea come in between our conversation? " asked Sidharth.

They had reached Shehnaaz house by then so Shehnaaz just got down the car and said: " Ask yourself bye".

"Arey," said Sidharth as he tried to stop her.

Shehnaaz didn't stop and went straight back to her house. Sidharth too waited till she went inside and then left. He was getting fidgety and baffled at why Shehnaaz was getting so mad at him. He couldn't take it. He wanted to speak to her. He didn't like it when Shehnaaz was mad at him.