2. Stealing Glances

"yes,  I am," said Sidharth

"OMG alright !! thank you so much for helping me out:) " said Shehnaaz as she was a little petrified since the person she had to work under was right beside her and giving her a lift to the office.

Sidharth smiled at her and said " No problem "

Sidharth kept wondering what is the thing she had in her. Looking at her, he immediately had a smile on his face. Something about her was so attractive. She was like any other girl, but something about her was still so unique. He had never felt so attracted to any girl before her.

" Thank you once again," said shehnaaz as she smiled at him.

" See you at work," said Sidharth.
He decided that he couldn't be attracted to his own employee, it was against to rules what he had set for himself.

Shehnaaz reached to the office. Immediately she was assigned to her cubicle and given her work.  Her cubicle was exactly opposite to Siddharth's cabin and through the glass, they could clearly see each other.

The entire day went a little hectic as Sidharth had meetings to attend and Shehnaaz had to understand a lot of things on her first day.

Whenever Sidharth was in his cabin, He would steal glances at Shehnaaz. Every time he saw her he smiled. Her cute antics brought some unfound happiness to him.

On the other side, Shehnaaz found Sidharth's personality to be very charismatic. The way he addressed people. The way he treated the people he worked with. All of these things had brought in a very good impression of Sidharth to her.

It was 7 p.m. working hours were over. Sidharth felt an urge to speak to her again so he decided to like her if he could drop her back home.

Outside the office gate

" Hey, Shehnaaz any problem," asked Siddharth

hey guys, this was the second part. I hope you'll like it. Please vote & comment and do let me know about your feedback.
Next Update would be longer. I promise