15. Holding back.

Sidharth takes the guitar and starts playing the song 'Tere Bina' by Zaeden.

As he plays and sings along

" Jo Main Tujhse Mila
Thoda Sabse Se Juda
Thoda Khud Se Huya Hu

Jo Main Keh Na Saka
Nazron Mein Hai Likha
Zara Padhke Bata Tu

Main Hoon Teri Ankhon Mein
Teri Meri Raahon Mein
Ek Pal Bhi Na Ho Faasla

Ab Dekhu Naa
Aaye Jo Ab Koyi Subah
Tere Bina 

Aur Chaahu Na
Ho Sach Koi Khwab Mera
Tere Binaa Haan"

He looked as Shehnaaz as she looked at him too while listening to him sing. Everyone clapped as finished the song.

There was so much that this song spoke about his feelings for her. How much he adored her cute antics. How much he importance her presence had in his life. By getting Shehnaaz's assurance his insecurity of their age gap had gone far away.

Sidharth wanted to be with her all the time.

When he met her first he felt an instant connection with her. She was unique. There were a lot of things he felt about her that maybe he couldn't express in words. He wanted her to understand it all by just looking into his eye at that moment.

He wanted to throw away all the distance that was in between them. Just hug her and tell her how much he loves her and how much her presence mattered to him.

Shehnaaz too was mesmerized by his voice. She wished she could listen to it all day long. She hoped that someday she could be awake with him the entire night as the gazed at the stars and spoke their hearts out. Away from everyone. Away from all the worries and problems of the world. Just the two of them were enough for each other. She too like him felt a lot for him but, was scared to tell him as she too had been holding a lot of things back.

The claps disturbed the eye contact they both had while Sidharth sang the song. While Sidharth thanked everyone, Shehnaaz smiled.

They both had a lot of things unsaid and unspoken but, their heart still felt a lot.

Soon their one day trip to Rhea's farmhouse ended and they were all back home tired.

2:00 a.m. at Sidharth's house:

Sidharth lies down on his bean bag thinking about the amazing time spent with Shehnaaz.

They say, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. But what do you do when you know the value of the moment.

The same moment that once made your eyes shine in happy tears. That moment now makes you want to erase that memory out from your head.

Each one of us has had those moments like ' I wish the time could stop' and it really bothers us when it ends. More than bothering it hurts. Especially when that one person who meant the world to you, the same person you loved with all your heart, cheats on you and you realise everything between you guys all this while was nothing but, fake. They were with you just because of their selfish needs and once when they got what they were searching for, They snatch it an all from you and disappear