29. Advice

"I have made the presentation, I guess we can discuss it tomorrow," said Shehnaaz as she left his cabin.

"Shehnaaz, wait," said Ahaan.

"Yes, tell me," said Shehnaaz.

"Nothing nothing, I'm coming along with you, we'll go home together," said Rhea.

"Alright," said Shehnaaz as she smiled.

Shehnaaz and Rhea left for going back home. After work, for so many days and hours together they had gotten closer.

So while going back.

"Shehnaaz, I'm listening," said Rhea.

"But, I'm not talking," said Shehnaaz.

" Shehnaaz, tell me," said Rhea.

"What does Sidharth Shukla, think of himself," said Shehnaaz as she blabs in anger.

"Like seriously, what does he think of himself, he always wants things to go his way," said Shehnaaz as he continued.

Rhea kept quite and decided to listen to what she says carefully.

" He thinks whenever he wants he can call me his best friend and suddenly, tell me that he likes me and then once again best friends" she continued to rant out her anger.

"You know what Shehnaaz, there is only one solution to this," said Rhea.

"What is that, " asked Shehnaaz.

" Date other people," said Rhea.

"What! WHAT!" screamed Shehnaaz.

"Ya like you know Sidharth. You know how possessive he is about the people he loves, so when he gets to know you are dating someone else, he will get mad and he will come and confess to you! Your job is done" said Rhea proudly as she thought she had found out the best solution for her.

"You know what you are talking about right?" asked Shehnaaz.

"Yes, I'm not asking you to date people immediately. Go home, think about this thing but, according to me it's a great idea" said Rhea.

"Alright! Bye, see you at work tomorrow " said Shehnaaz as she got down the car.

Rhea went back home after dropping Shehnaaz. Just when it was 20 minutes since she had reached home her doorbell rang and it was Sidharth.

Since their school days, it has always been Rhea whom Sidharth would go for dating advice.

"Hey, I need help," said Sidharth as he entered her house.

Rhea knew it was about Shehnaaz. She had to be there for Sidharth as well as he was her childhood best friend.

"Please can I get water first," said Sidharth.

"yeah sure. Wait I'll get it for you" said Rhea.

Sidharth kept moving around when he spotted Shehnaaz's scrunchie. At the same time, Rhea came out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

" Wait this is Shehnaaz's scrunchie, is she here," asked Sidharth in a shocked tone as he wanted to speak to Rhea alone.

" Chill!! She forgot it in my car, I got it home so that I can return it to her tomorrow "said Rhea.

Sidharth took a deep breath.

"Sidharth, you remember how her scrunchie looks like. You would forget your other ex-girlfriends birthdays as well. Why don't you tell her? What's your problem ?" asked Rhea.

" I was happy," said Sidharth.

" So now you aren't," said Rhea.

"I was happy and I was going to tell her but, then reality hit me that this happiness is not forever," said Sidharth in a more serious tone.

"Sidharth can you please tell me your philosophical thoughts later on and first tell me your problem," said Rhea.

Paying no heed to Rhea's request, Sidharth continued.

"Come on Rhea. Let's face reality. We are 35. In these 35 years of life. We've seen so many broken relationships, broken marriages, broken families. After all of it do you still think "WE" as in right now Shehnaaz and I are going to make it? " said Sidharth.

" Really?" said Rhea.

"What? I'm being logical here. You tell me how many people I've dated in the past and thought I'll be with them forever, you know-how has all of it ended" said Sidharth.

"Come on Sidharth! We both know Shehnaaz. She lives her life based on her *Rule Book*. So I guess she needs a reality check" said Rhea.

"What are you trying to say?" said Sidharth while being clueless.

"She needs to come out of her fairy tale and face the crappy world and date, other men," said Rhea.

"What! Wait for WHAT!!!!" screamed Sidharth in a high squeaky voice.

" Let her date other men. When she meets some idiots, that she loves you and all her ego will vanish away," repeated Rhea once again.

" You know what you've lost it," said Sidharth as he moved towards her entrance door to leave her house.

"Think about it Sidharth " shouted Rhea as Sidharth shut her house door.

Rhea sat on the sofa being pulled taut about what's going to happen between these two. It had not been 30 minutes that she had been resting when her cell phone beeps as she gets a text from Shehnaaz.

SHEHNAAZ: Thanks for the advice. I thought about it and I think I'll take it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey Guys, I hope you'll are doing well.

I'm really overwhelmed by the response that  I've been receiving. Your comments never fail to bring a smile on my face also I've crossed 15.5 K + reads which is amazing. 🥰

I hope you'll like this chapter. Do vote, comment, and share.

See you'll with the next chapter.

Lots of Love ❤