33. What's in the store

☆ ☆ ☆

SHEHNAAZ POV

I wondered what was keeping Sidharth away from me. The last we spoke about it, everything was perfectly fine. What was this sudden change in his behaviour?

I was damn sure there was a reason behind it.
The way he cared about me when Manasi threatened me not to be a part of the project, the anger, the concern was still the same. Then what was it, that was keeping him away from me. Something that forced him to avoid me. I was occupied by these thoughts when I suddenly hear my cell phone ring. It was Ahaan.

☆ ☆ ☆

"Hello," said Shehnaaz.

"Hi Shehnaaz, it's urgent. Can you please come up to the Storeroom. Need your help" exclaimed Ahaan as he spoke in a whispered voice.

"Alright, I'll come," said Shehnaaz as she went up again to check on Ahaan.

<In The Store Room>

" Ahaan? Ahaan? Are you here? It's too dark, where are you? " shouted Shehnaaz.

Suddenly, she bumps in a tall guy.

"Ahhh" shouted Shehnaaz.

"Ouch" shouted Sidharth as they banged into each other and Shehnaaz almost stamped on his foot.

"What are doing here? " questioned Shehnaaz as she switched on the assistive light on her cell phone.

"What are you doing here? " Sidharth questioned back.

Suddenly, they here two people laughing from outside.

"Guys, you'll are not getting out before you sort out things " giggled Ahaan as he tried to speak in a serious tone.

"Hahaha wait I'll switch on the lights, I'm locking the doors from outside, when you'll are done just give me call" laughed Rhea.

Rhea and Ahaan left from there, locking these two up in the storeroom to sort stuff out.

Shehnaaz tried to open the door with the door handle.

"Rhea, Rhea, please open the door" she shouted.

"They already left" exclaimed Sidharth.

Shehnaaz didn't pay much heed to Sid. She still tried to open the door with her complete capacity.

"Seriously? how can someone so tiny like you break open the door " smirked Sidharth?

"Shut up, let me try," said Shehnaaz as she continued trying.

" I'm telling you it's not gonna work," said Sidharth.

"Oh really? I'm tiny right? But you're a giant rude monster, why don't you try" said Shehnaaz while pouting in anger.

"Listen Shehnaaz, I'm not a rude monster," said Sidharth warning her.

"Then what else you are, you're a rude irritating confusing monster," she said.

"I asked you not to call me a rude monster and you are adding two more adjectives," he said.

"Those adjectives exactly state how you are," she said.

"I'm not confusing," said Sidharth.

"Which means you are rude and irritating, oops a monster as well" giggled Shehnaaz.