3. The Drive

"Oh god , once again he is here and like an idiot as always , I'm searching for a cab, what is he going to think about me" Shehnaaz thought to herself.

"Hey Shehnaaz,  all good?" asked Sidharth once again as he saw Shehnaaz was lost in her thoughts.

"Umm... yes yes actually I have been searching for a cab once again. Oh god , it's really embarrassing.  " said Shehnaaz with a little blush on her face

"Haha not at all, come sit I'll give you a drop anyways your house comes on my way" said Sidharth

"How do you know where I live " asked Shehnaaz

" Umm.. actually I had seen in your resume and stuff so just saw the address by chance " said Sidharth with a little blush on his face .

Shehnaaz sat inside the car as Sidharth began to drive. After good 5 minutes of awkward silence. Shehnaaz broke the ice.

" In the morning, you came by the cab and right now you have your car? " asked Shehnaaz curiously.

" Yes , actually in the morning I was coming by my car itself but, my car's tire got puchered which is why I booked a cab since , I didn't want to get late for work and right now the driver dropped the car in the office parking & left " explained Sidharth

" Ohh Alright" said Shehnaaz

"So why did you join The Tribe ? " questioned Sidharth

"It's one of the top 10 best Companies why wouldn't I like to join it?" said Shehnaaz

"Nothing I was just asking" Sidharth smiled and told her .

They haulted by the signal . Sidharth saw a Momo stall . His heart just wanted to be around Shehnaaz for a longer time. So he thought he'll ask her if she would like to have momo.

"hey , I'm really craving for momos would you like to stop here and have some" asked Sidharth.

"Sure " said Shehnaaz as it was her all time favourite binge spot .

They stopped by there . Got down the car and placed the order for two plates Momos. They sat on the bench near by as they waited for it to come.

"So when is your birthday " asked Sidharth

" 27th January" Shehnaaz told .

"And year" asked Sidharth.

" I'm 27 years old. " said Shehnaaz with a smile .

"Oh No No that's not what I meant, was just asking in general " explained Sidharth.

"Haha it's alright " said Shehnaaz

"So you're pretty young , any boyfriends" asked Sidharth as he has always been very straight forward.

"No I'm single " said Shehnaaz while smiling and thought to herself that wasn't this very direct .

"Ohh Great " said Sidharth

"well I'm sure you have one , I mean you're the owner of such a successful company and at the same time good looking and very ethical , alot of girls would be dying to date you" said Shehnaaz

As they were talking , Momos arrived. 
They took their respective plates and continued their conversation while eating .

"Thanks for so many compliments,  but , no I'm single " smiled Sidharth.

"Why " asked Shehnaaz while she was cutely hogging on Momos.

Sidharth adored her cute antics and smiled and told her " Because she doesn't like Momos so much "

"Ohh" she kept her plate down while she got a little embarrassed & her cheeks felt pink.

"NO NO  please continue eating,  I was just joking " said Sidharth.

They completed their food and sat back inside their car . As they continued chit chatting . Shehnaaz's house came and she asked Sidharth to stop the car.

"Thankyou so much for the treat and dropping me home,  would like to come inside " asked Shehnaaz while smiling.

Hey Guys, so this was the third part of the story .I hope you'll like it. Please do vote and comment and let me know your feedbacks and views . Aa they matter alot to me . See you all again tomorrow with a more intresting twist . ❤