21. Do I have feelings?

As Sidharth entered the room he saw Shehnaaz. She was standing in her balcony wearing her Pjs looking at the view with her AirPods in her ear while sipping her chocolate milkshake.

Sidharth facepalmed.

☆ ☆ ☆

SIDHARTH POV:

What the hell, is wrong with this girl. For the past half an hour I have been running up and down the stairs enquiring about her and here she is peacefully enjoying the music.

☆ ☆ ☆

Suddenly, Shehnaaz feels a pat on her shoulder she turns around and gets scared.

"Sidhaaaarth, you scare the shit out of me " she shouts loudly as she spills the chocolate milkshake all over her PJs.

" Seriously? " says Sidharth with a Kabir Singh mode on.

"Sidharth what are you doing inside my house? Did you sabotage into my house?" she said with a confused look upon her face.

"Sabotage? like seriously? do you know how petrified I was? How long does it take for you to open the door? " he said as he was furious.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't hear it, why were you scared though," she said.

" You left the office in anger and you were upset. So I thought I'll come and meet you and clear things out but, then you didn't open the door. The watchman said you hadn't left the building since, the past 3 hours, every possible negative thought came into my head. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered you had kept the key under the doormat. Do you know how scared I was to lose you? Do you realize how scared I was? My heart was beating so fast anyone could hear it out" he ranted in anger while placing both his hands on her shoulder.

" I'm really very sorry Sidharth," she said making a cute puppy face.

"It's okay. Now we need to discuss the suspension and how we are going to prove you innocent " he said still being in anger mode.

"You wait in the living room, I'll change and come out," Shehnaaz said as her clothes have the milkshake spilt on them.

☆ ☆ ☆

SHEHNAAZ POV:

As I shut the door of my room staring at the clothes to select one. I found myself lost in what just happened between me and Sidharth a few minutes ago. I couldn't stop replaying what just happened in my head and a small smile took over my lips.

Did he really get mad at me because he was scared to lose me? Did he actually say he was here so that we could discuss how to prove myself innocent? Does he have so much trust in me?

These thoughts kept fluttering in my mind, making me blush a little bit.

Pushing the thoughts to the back of my mind, I pulled out another pair of white PJs and tied my hair into a messy knot and walked out of the room, suddenly nervous to face him again.

☆ ☆ ☆

Shehnaaz came out and sat on the sofa next to Sidharth.

"How did you know I was innocent?" said Shehnaaz.

"I know you, you wouldn't do any such thing and to be logical, you are an I.T engineer if you wanted to fax it. You could easily just change the fax number. So clearly you are being targeted " he said.