36. The Perfect One :')

Sidharth, Shehnaaz and Ahaan moved into Sidharth's cabin. It was just 5 minutes that they had been in there Sidharth received a call from Tina asking him if she should send Manasi inside. Sidharth said yes as he was adept to show her real face to the everyone.

Manasi entered the cabin.

"Oh, Hi Shehnaaz," said Manasi as she smirked.

"Hey Manasi," said Shehnaaz as she fake smiled.

"Oh so I guess the project isn't on since, Shehnaaz is still here? I guess the people who aren't involved can't be here" said Manasi as she looked at Shehnaaz.

"Absolutely right," said Sidharth sarcastically.

"Then what are you waiting for? Shehnaaz please leave" said Manasi making a face.

"Shehnaaz isn't going anywhere you are," said Sidharth.

"What are you saying Sidharth? I'm leading the project" said Manasi being confused.

"But you WERE leading the project. We know exactly what you and Karan have done " said Sidharth.

"What are you talking about?" said Manasi as she pretended to be clueless.

"Follow me and you'll know the answer," said Sidharth as he walked out of his cabin towards the office aisle where the other colleagues and the CEO of the company they were collaborating stood.

"Mr Mehta, Hello, What brought you here? I'm handing my project well" said Manasi as she tried to come across as the naive one.

"Well, that's what brings me here. Mr Sidharth Shukla has told me about all what you've planned with Karan. You aren't a part of the project or the company anymore" said Mr Mehta.

"Mr Mehta trust me this is a trap. I haven't done anything along with Karan. He is trapping me. What proof does Sidharth have?" cried Manasi.

"Ms Manasi we exactly know what you've done. I guess that is why you are having too many explanations without even being asked about and I'm sure Mr Shukla has the proof" said Mr Mehta as he smiled looking at Sidharth.

"Yes, Mr Mehta. Shehnaaz has it" said Sidharth as he smiled at Shehnaaz and asked her to play the audio clip.

The entire audio clip played leaving Mr Mehta, and everyone else disgusted. Well, Sidharth and Shehnaaz weren't that shocked of course. This was the only thing they could have expected from Manasi and Karan.

"Please leave my office right away the two of you, "said Sidharth as he ordered Manasi and Karan to leave.

Both of then were exposed and had no choice but, to leave the office with their head down.

"Mr Shukla, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I'm sure Shehnaaz would do an amazing job while leading the project. I hope the deal is on?" questioned Mr Mehta.

"Absolutely, that's not a problem," said Sidharth as he shook hands with him.

Mr Mehta left.

"Yay! That was amazing " said Rhea as she hugged Shehnaaz.

"Yes! I must appreciate how smart you were Shehnaaz to record it," said Ahaan.

"Thank you, guys! It wouldn't have been possible if Sidharth didn't have faith in me" said Shehnaaz as she smiled at Sid and he smiled back.

"Oh is it? Why did you have so much faith in Shehnaaz " teased Ahaan giving a geeky smile to Sidharth?

Sidharth gave him a death glare. While like always Shehnaaz began to speak giving an explanation for him.