1

The school bell rang and echoed throughout the classes in the hall indicates the first half of the typical school day has ended.

Sighs of relief, the grumble of stomaches can be heard coming from the tired students. They then rushed quickly out from their respective classes to heavenly side of the school, we all know very well where it is.

Except for a fellow student who doesn't really like to rush like the others because it's "unappropriate", followed by her two loyal bestfriends.

"Hdjskkwkws-" Jennie groaned and stretched her arms in relief, trying to ease the aches she felt after copying whatever the teacher wrote infront of her non-stop until God has decided to spare her life by flicking whoever's head to ring the bell.

"Tired much?" one of her bestfriend turned her chair around after hearing her groan. "And why aren't you, Chaeyoung?" Jennie threw her a question, more like a whining. It really confuses her sometimes, she has rarely seen her dearest friend with any fatigue in her, always with this bright aura around her.

"She's not tired, She's just old." the other one grabbed a chair and sat next to Jennie. Not before receiving a glare from the said old one.

"Shut up, Jisoo." She huffed, rolling her eyes. Chaeyoung giggled at the sight of the two. "Maybe you're right." she teased just to receive a glare from her.

"We're just kidding! Shall we go now? Someones gonna steal all of my precious chicken and it'll all be your fault!" Jisoo dramatically points at Jennie. They then make their way to the cafeteria.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, "That never happened." she mumbled. "If you keep being like this, they'll also steal all the banana milk! Don't you feel sorry for yourself?" Jisoo exaggerated out the last part. Jennie flinched at the thought of her favorite drink being taken away.

But she stopped her step, earning Chaeyoung and Jisoo's attention. "Wait, what do you mean by 'keep being like this'? keep being what?" Jisoo grinned. "Being a granny."

And with that, their little chase begun and they reached the cafeteria a little earlier than they usually did.

Yes, that's Jennie's daily life.

But she doesn't complain. She thinks it's pretty decent, a little boring but it's fine.
The boring part is of course, none other than going to school, learning a little bit of this and a little bit of that in the morning till noon, fetching her younger sister, Yeri, from her school and went back home together. Do chores after that sometimes, like how a mother would do, doing laundry, cooking meals, helping Yeri with her homework, etc.

And the cycle went on.

Jennie live alone with her little sister. Their parents are in the US, leaving them both in Korea. It's not that they 'left' them out of nonsense purposes, It's just that they're working.

The brighter part of her life is Yeri, and two of the idiots she sticks to, Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

As it was mentioned before, Yeri is not that typical kid who runs around and begs for stuff from her. Yeri is rather mature and very obedient for her age. She listens to her well and sometimes its the other way around.

She loves Jennie and Jennie loves her.

Jennie couldn't ask for a better sister. Jisoo and Chaeyoung are Jennie's sidekicks. Friends are one of the reason why we attend school isn't? They are Jennie's reason. Though they both might tease each other alot but she knew they are just merely teases and those teases reminded Jennie why the trio are bestfriends. She laugh at the thought sometimes.

They're always there to lend a helping hand for her. Jennie couldn't ask for better idiots.