9

"BYUN BAEKHYUN CAN YOU STOP THAT-"

"BUT- JUST WATCH ME, WILL YA???"

"NO."

If you're in Jennie's shoe right now, you'll probably be watching a live circus performance on a chipmunk and a bunny trying to chase a puppy that is on an attempt to spin its broom, showing off its non-existing talent but doesn't give up.

"Guys, we're supposed to be cleaning-"

"I SWEAR I'LL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD WITH THIS DUSTER-"

"Guys, I don't think-"

"YOU COME BACK HERE OR ELSE-"

"Guys, come o-"

"I'M GOING TO THROW THIS TABLE ON YO-"

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP"

When Jennie started cursing, everyone in the room knows they have crossed the line.

"Praise the God of chipmunks, Baekhyun didn't die because of you." Chaeyoung waved in the air to Jisoo, followed by Jennie's snort.

"Correction, you TWO." She emphasized the end of her sentence.

"What? All I did was held him down! He was slacking off!" The chipmunk got offended. "You should be thankful." She ended with a pout.

"Correction, you tied him down on a chair. WITH A ROPE." She glared at her. "Yeah. I'm so thankful that you two gave me the opportunity to do most of the work." Her smile made them both shivered.

"OH GOD BUT HE'S SOOOO ANNOYING." Jisoo wailed dramatically. "We almost broke a window or two with his constant stick spinning. I don't even know if it's what he's doing, he looked like he wanted to kill flies or something."

Though the cat wanted to dismay her statement, her satanic bestie was right at that point.

The trio just finished their duty with a little struggle and the help from not so helpful Byun Baekhyun and they're now making their way out of the building.

"Oh no, I have to make dinner." Jennie unconsciously palmed her face. She was dead tired despite the fact that she did most of the cleaning in their duty  and all she ever wished to do now is throw herself in bed and sleep for years. Lisa's presence isn't helping either.

"Ooh can I come over tonight? I so don't wanna hear my bro nags at me again for being late to class." The satan asked with a little plead before rolling her eyes at the thought of her brother.

"It's not my fault! You two were the one who kept holding me and throwing me questions!"  Jennie huffed cutely which the two justlaughed nervously until Chaeyoung caught the idea of the whole situation.

"Nope, technically, it's yours." Her defence made Jennie frown with questioning look.

"The questions we asked are about Lisa and it's because of her, so...." The chipmunk trailed off. "Yeah.  Also, you own Lisa." The statement made Jisoo burst out laughing.

"Oh I love that kid so much." The satan wiped her non-existing tears dramatically with her index finger. "I'm so gonna come over tonight. I miss her."

"Chae, you in?" Chaeyoung just hummed to the latter in agreement. "I think I can cut me off some time. I miss the bear too anyway."

The two received a very loving smack each after then.

"JENNIEEE!!" A very familiar shout caught their attention as the quickly turned to a direction. A semi running, semi skipping bear heading towards them with a stupid grin followed by a squirtle who seem to be approaching them in a normal way.