5

After an hour long that feels like 712178 of not so peaceful hours has passed, the satan and the chipmunk can no longer be seen on any angles of the Kim's house for they have left. Although it had only been a few hours after their first encounter with Lisa, they had grown too fond of her. She had been a great "entertainment" for them.

But in a good way, of course.

The two idiots hugged the bear like she meant everything to them for a good 5 minutes, yes, they were that fond of Lisa.

But they made a pack to visit the bear again when they have the time. With more accessories, or some fun stuff, they said. "Or maybe with some costumes!" Jennie recalled what the satan said with a devil-like grin plastered all over her face.

Then it was followed by "Please don't go missing."

"Please stay adorable,"

"We'll be back!", etc.

They were full of drama while Lisa was just :D

Jennie rolled her eyes.

Her train of thoughts stopped as her gaze landed on Lisa who's currently going through the decos on the 4 walls of the living room.

"What is this?" Lisa turned her head towards Jennie, pointing at a framed painting.

"That's a painting." Lisa tilted her head. Looks like she needs to explain it to her.

"Colours applied on a surface to form an image of something that you wanted?" Jennie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not so sure about her own words.

"What's an image?"

"What you're seeing now is an image. I think..." The mumbled the last part, still unsure about her explanations.

"OOH I see." The bear nodded nevertheless. Somehow the painting caught her attention. Everything caught her attention, actually, but this one is different as she traced her fingers on the canvas.

Just then Yeri came back from the bathroom, she plumped herself beside her unnie while drying her hair with a towel.

"What's up, now?" The youngest points her chin on Lisa who had removed her attention from the framed painting to the other side of the wall as she examining everything out of curiousity.

"I don't know..." Jennie sighed. Her dongsaeng pursed her lips as they both just eye whatever the bear is doing.

"Uh what should I do with her?" The oldest then pinch the bridge of the nose when Lisa patted an empty side of the sky blue coloured wall before hugging it.

Lisa is hugging the wall.

"Looks like we don't have any other choice than to keep her." Yeri held back her laughter when she sees the bear smiled, still hugging the wall.

"But she's clueless about everything!"

"Don't worry, I'll help you with that. Besides, she learns fast! Seriously! It's like she's gifted, by God's grace." Her dongsaeng chuckled, "It'll be fun too!" She added.

"Well..." Jennie heaved another sigh. She's calmed for a moment there, though she's supposed to be amused. But she doesn't have the time for that, she thought.

There was a moment of silence after that, until a growling sound of Lisa's stomach echoed through it.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Lisa stumbled backward from hugging the wall, but she managed to hold herself with her two feet, fists held out in a fighting pose as something is about to jump out and make her nose bleed again.