13

To their surprise, it wasn't quite hard teaching Lisa the basics she needs to have in order to blend in their school as soon-to-be an exchange student. All they had to do was list out all the Do's and Dont's for her.

"Don't bow like the first time you meet us."

"People might think you're weird and no one would befriend you!"

"Don't chase after Choco milk."

"No clinging."

"No wall-hugging."

And so on.

Jisoo had prepared all the necessities for Lisa, with the help of some friends she has. She didn't lie about putting herself in charge of expenses, to Chaeyoung's surprise. She almost thought her dearest friend was a mafia or something. Nonetheless, she kept her words.

"Are you sure you're up to this, baby bear?"

"If school is the only way Lili can see Jennie all the time then yes!"

"And you should really use reflexive pronouns instead of using "Lili" all the time."

"But it's cute!" Chaeyoung whined.

"Chaeyoung."

"Jisoo."

Lisa didn't say much throughout the "tutorials" she had to go through in order to get in their school really. She pretty much nods at everything, listening attentively. Though she was banned from hugging the wall almost made her pout uncontrollably.

It was all thanks to her personal talent, as the bear herself like to call it. It was a miracle.

Jisoo had lay out a blanket on the floor for her and Lisa to sleep on and took out another one to cover their body while Chaeyoung sleeps on her bed.  After everything is set, they bid each other a Goodnight and called it a night although it was a little early.

Except that night, Lisa wasn't able to sleep.

"Ughh Jisoo I told you the toilet is on the left end." Chaeyoung groans and turns to the other side when she felt light taps on her shoulder. When the latter didn't budge, she taps again.

"Jisoo how many times should I-" It wasn't Jisoo. "Lisa...?"

"Chae unnie..." The said girl slowly sits up, rubbing her eyes to adjust her sight. Kneeling on the edge of Chaeyoung's bed is Lisa, clenching a pillow in her arms with a pout on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"C-Can I sleep next to you?" she furrows her eyebrows confused, but nods nonetheless. The pout was too strong for her heart. With that, Lisa slides herself next to the latter. "Thank you." She mutters quietly Chae raise the blanket up.

"It's okay." Chae turns to her and smiles but it fades when she sees Lisa spacing out. "Tell me, bear." she tries to bring out whatever the other has in mind.

"O-oh? Wha- Tell what- What do you mean?" She chuckles when Lili snaps out of her thought after poking her cheek. "You've been very quiet, you know"

"It's n-nothing!"

"Ah I didn't ask anything, baby bear." The chipmunk can't help but to laugh at the blank bear. "Now you tell me or else we'll cancel the school thingy." She lies.

Lisa bit her lips, clenching her pillow tighter, looks like there's no other choice. "Well, I've never spent a night away from home." She draws an imaginary circle on the pillow. "It feels... weird."

"What? Are you saying that my house is uncomfortable?" the latter jokes.

"Wait- NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Lisa sits up immediately, waving her hands in front of Chaeyoung who's laughing. "You're cute, baby bear." she pulls her down to lay back. "and I'm just kidding."