4

After the incident, Jennie couldn't bear to return her friends' stare. It wasn't that she was embarrassed of Lisa, but she can't seem to remove the image of her, physically. She almost forgot about it. Almost. Luck wasn't on her side, perhaps. She ran her hands over her face before mentally slapping herself.

"You weren't kidding." Jisoo broke her stare, only to pull her hand from her chin to cross her arms. "My goodness." It was Chaeyoung this time.

"I am not you." Jennie turned to the satan after suppressing a groan.

The three were seated at the coffee table in the Kim's living room. Shopping bags were placed aside, except for Jennie's. She gave them to Lisa who's now changing in her master's room.

If you're wondering why Lisa didn't require any help, it's because she already saw how Jennie did it, back when she was still a teddy bear. It didn't cross the Kim's mind like it was the common knowledge ever. Little that they know the bear didn't have that or any at all, and it was gained by watching her master.

The small banter of the three continued even after Yeri brought in glasses of orange juice, enough for 5 people. She then sat herself next to Jennie, who's sitting in front of her two besties. Still going on with their banter even after sipping their drink, creating gaps of silence in between the battle of 'defending themselves'. Of course, not before thanking the little one.

"So... Based on your normal state now, You seem to know everything already." Jennie decided to stop the banter before eyeing Yeri.

Yeri nodded nonchalantly while sipping on her juice.

"What did the bear tell you?" Jisoo decided to pry.

"Oh, don't worry, just everything that I needed to know." The youngest grinned bashfully before putting her drink down.

"And by everything, you mean..." Jennie eyed her suspiciously.

"Like how you kissed her that made her into what she is now?"

"wHAT-" Chaeyoung manage to spat out before chocking on her drink. It was the second time today but only this time, it's a juice.

And it was also the second time today the satan injured her precious ankles. Good thing their drinks didn't fell.

"Yah! N-No wait you guys got it all wrong!" She waved on her friends hastily with the colour red conquering her cheeks, but none of them saw it as they're both occupied with saving their life from dying in the lamest way.

"I didn't know that a kiss would magically turned her into a teddy bear! Like you guys never kiss your plushies before going to sleep!" Jennie fumed that looked like a whine, only to receive another bump from the table.

It was Chaeyoung's ankle again. Her friends can now be seen rolling all over the floor.

"Unnie, are you sure you didn't bring wrong people? Are they only doppelgangers or-" Yeri leaned close to her unnie to whisper the word out.

"Now that you mention it," Jennie stared at the whimpering idiots, "I don't even know."

"Master?" Like a child calling out for her mother in a crowded place, the sudden voice made everyone's head turn to the direction of it.

The pain of the two long forgotten as they gaped on Lisa who's standing on the end of the stair, tugging the end of her new sets of clothes, looking oh so innocently at Jennie.

The new set of clothes looked cute on her, they all thought. A lose yellow tee that actually covers her whole upper part of the body and a white knee-length pants. It made Jennie wonder if the clothes that she bought was made for Lisa to wear it, almost like it's destiny or something.