11

It was a typical Saturday morning for the Kims' where they don't have any classes or extra ones to attend, no groceries to do because they're still in stock and both of them don't have any plans with their friends to hangout. Except now, Lisa has become part of the household, so it's less typical now.

Of course, being the good-in-grades students they are, a day off like this means to finish all of the homework and assignments given for the weekend.

On the other hand, Lisa who just finished her daily television time has nothing to do than to walk back and fro, like how she's doing now in front of  Yeri who's currently watching her as she was a very interesting sport section on the channel while munching on a jar of cookie, taking a short break from dwelling with her papers scattered across the dining table.

"What are you doing?" Lisa who had her eyes on her feet the whole time raises her head upon the question thrown. "Walking?" The bear scratches her nape when Yeri continue to stare at her in amusement.

She then walks over to the latter and sat in front of her, supporting her chin with both hands. "Lili is bored. Play with Lili." The bear pouts obviously very bored with walking now.

"Sorry baby bear," Yeri cleaned her hands before leaning to pinch Lisa's right cheek. "I still have some papers to finish. Maybe next time?" She pulls back and turns her attention to the said work.

"Okay..." Lisa slowly pull back and stand up. "I'll just play with Wally."  With two slumped shoulder, she walks over to the wall and hugs it. Yeri can only chuckle. "Have fun."

A few minutes later,  Jennie makes her appearance from upstairs, carrying a small pile of books and papers combined in her hands, probably her assignments to be finished.

A thud can be heard when Jennie dumped her stuff on the table in the living room, making Lisa snap out of her comfort against the wall.

"Jennie, welcome home!" Lisa detached herself and skips to the latter with a cheerful greet accompanied by a wide grin that makes her eyes disappears, the one that she always spawn whenever she sees her master.

"I didn't go out, Lisa." Jennie stated lazily, throwing herself on the couch heaving a sigh afterwards. Not affected by her tone, Lisa only sit next to her and lays her head on Jennie's thighs. Her master's warmth is the best, she once claimed.

Unexpectedly, Jennie didn't push her away. She only closes her eyes while putting a hand on top of Lisa's cheek, not that Lisa is complaining. "Play with Lili?" She changes her position to face Jennie, but she didn't reply.

"Jennie?" Her calls remain unanswered. The bear pulls both of her master's hands and put them on her cheeks before calling once again.

"Jennie? Are you okay?" Lisa stood up, somehow Jennie's hands feels oddly different. She cups her cheeks this time, making Jennie open her eyes slowly but still expressionless.

"Yeri!" Lisa calls, the pair of worried eyes still in contact with Jennie's, "Something is wrong with Jennie."

"Hm? What do you mean?" Yeri asks back still on her position.

"She's...hot."

"Lisa, stop flirting." The squirtle retorted.

"What is a flirting?" Lisa peeks at her this time.

The latter only blinks after Lisa's honest question before walking to the two in the living room. Jennie's expression remains the same when eye Yeri. Seeing the slight pink tint on her cheeks, she puts a hand on her unnie's forehead and the other on her own.

"Unnie, you caught a cold." The younger holds her by the shoulders, stating the obvious worriedly.

"I think so..." Jennie says weakly.