Chapter 10 - Try Me

Noah Clayton

I just got out from the shower and I was hoping that Jaclyn already go out and back to her home. I don't think having her here will be a good idea. Why? I have multiple reasons why she should not be here alone with me. She was testing my patience this morning by forcing me to be in a relationship with her.

She was persistent.

I was planning to spend the rest of my day today by reading and maybe watching some movies. It's been awhile since I have time for myself. I walked out from my room and guess what? Jaclyn is still here.

"Jaclyn!" I looked at her disbelief and she turned to me innocently like she didn't do anything wrong. I didn't notice it last night but he was wearing my shirt. She didn't even bother to wear someone decent and she's just acting like this is her house.

"You know that I can't go home." She said in a sweet cute tone trying to give me her best puppy eyes. I shook my head and gestured her to go. She pouted and I pointed at the door.

"Just go or I will call your dad to pick you up." I said seriously and she suddenly started to unbuttoning the shirt one by one. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I tried not to stare at her.

"This is your shirt.." She said as she kept unbuttoning down. She got up from the sofa and I sighed. "Just take it, I don't want it anymore!" I said as I walked to her but suddenly my penthouse door opened revealing my parents.

Me and Jaclyn froze and my parents' eyes widen. They walked in and they couldn't believe what they're seeing. "You two?" My mom pointed at the both of us. "No, it's not like wh-"

"I'm sorry that we've been hiding our relationship from you guys!" Jaclyn cut me and I turned to her disbelief. She was going to walk to my mom but I dragged her to my room. "Give us a second." I said to my parents who looked confuse.

"Are you crazy?" I asked after locking the door. "What?" She asked as she crossed her arms. I pointed at the shirt that's already unbuttoned in the middle showing her cleavage. "And then how could you say that? We're not in a relationship and I'm not going to let you do this evil plan of yours!" I hissed.

"Help me change then.." I closed my eyes and sighed. This is my free day and I rather have myself working right now than dealing with this woman. "I'll be your girlfriend, Noah. You know I will be the best girlfriend you'll ever have."

"Don't make me kick you out and I won't hesitate to tell the truth to my parents about your accident if you don't act civil, Jaclyn. Go change and don't even think about telling my parents about us being in a relationship!" I warned and she pouted. She walked to the bathroom and I walked out from my room with my parents sitting on the living room looking at me like they have a thousand questions.

"I thought you're not interested in Jaclyn." My mom said and I nodded. "I'm not interested in her, we friends and she happened to need time away from her family so that's why she's here."

"Are you sure you two not dating?" My dad asked me as he looked at me suspiciously. I gave him a firm nod. "I don't like Jaclyn in that way and she's actually going back to her house today." I said as I pointed at her luggage.

"Ivonne and Harrison!" Jaclyn greeted my parents and she already changed into something decent. My mom gave her a hug and then my parents looked at her confused.

"So.. are you two?"

"No." "Yes!" We both looked at each other and I gave her a cold stare. She turned to my mom and nodded. "We're actually seeing each other. Sorry that you had to see me like that earlier. We never thought you two will cone."

"We're not dating." I said it slowly and clearly but my parents didn't buy it. Since she's playing games, I'm going to spill the tea. "Jaclyn is actually in a ca-" Jaclyn cut me by kissing my lips.

"Aww you two!" My mom squealed in happiness and I pushed her away. I will tell my parents since she took my words easily. "She's actually in a car-" She kissed me again and I threw her body to the sofa. My parents looked at her disbelief and she groaned in pain.

"Noah!" My mom hit my upper arm really hard for it. Jaclyn looked at me angrily and I looked her back with the same emotion. I was pretty sure that I warned her about this.

"See that scars and bandages?" I asked my dad as I pointed at her. "What happened?" My dad asked.

"I fell down when we're bicycling around central park." Jaclyn said and I'm done with her. I'm tired handling her and I will make sure she will have her ass out from my house as soon as my parents are out.

My parents gave me a long lecture about how to be responsible. They're blaming me for not taking care of Jaclyn and how Jaclyn complained that I'm being mean to her. Jaclyn is a sweet talker and she's a great seducer. She can easily manipulate a lot of people with her acting skills.

"If you don't go out tonight, I will call your dad and your family to let you know about the car crash." I whispered to her ears and she turned to me skiling with those beautiful emerald eyes. "You won't be able to kick me tonight.." She said confidently.

"I will make sure of that or I'm calling the police on you." I said and she smirked in the middle of this situation.

"Try me.."