Chapter 31 - Tipsy

Noah Clayton

"Jaclyn Rae huh? We never thought you tamed the queen." My friend teased me and I chuckled.

"Well.. I never thought about it too but she's amazing." I said honestly as I turned to see Jaclyn hanging out with my friends that I introduced to her yesterday before Bernard's wedding.

I'm so happy having Jaclyn in my life. She turned my world upside down and I'm so glad that I have her. We helped each other in need and she loves bringing food for the doctors and nurses at the hospital.

Everyone loves her and she's just a definition of amazing. I'm a sucker for her and totally dumb when it comes to her.

"I thought you will be single your whole life." Miller said and I shook my head.

"I won't, I just never thought I would meet someone this early." I said.

"Too bad she doesn't have a sister." Rick said and I chuckled.

"You're settling down soon?" Bernard joined us and he turned to me. I took a glance on Jaclyn and nodded. It's positive that I can't live without her. I made her move in with me and living together with her is just fun. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"I guess I am."

"You need extra care when it comes to woman like her, dude. She's beautiful and attractive." Rick said and I couldn't agree more. Sometimes people don't get the message that she's taken and even news reported us together.

"Man.. I need to find someone like her." Miller said.

"Didn't you meet someone? What's her name.. Chelsea?" Bernard asked Miller and I turned to him.

"No, we're just fooling around."

"Stop being a playboy and settle down!" Bernard said.

"You just got married today, you don't know about married life just yet!" Miller hissed.

"Do you know someone who is single?" Rick turned to me.

"Maybe you should ask Jaclyn, I don't have a lot of friends who are girls." I said and Rick chuckled.

"Noah always been the boring one. He's not into girls like us."

"I'm not a playboy!" I smacked Rick and Miller's stomach.

"What till you.. find the one.." Bernard said pointing at Rick and Miller.

"Bernard!" We all turned to see Joseph who's walking to us with a bottle of champagne in his hand. I looked at him disbelief and he's still the same Joseph we know.

"Congratulations for your wedding. Don't look for us if you want to get out of prison." He blabbered and Bernard smacked him on the back of his head. I mean I get that my friends so opposed to the idea of marriage because we're bachelors. Young, rich and we have the fame.

I was surrounded by all of these people for years but I don't think that we should oppose the idea of love and settling down. My parents are happily married for years and I want a relationship like them.

"Your wife should have bring her Italian friends. Italian girls are hot!" Joseph said and he's completely drunk at this point. He has lipstick stain on his cheek and his tie was crooked already.

"Uhmm.. I think your girlfriend is.. drunk." Miller said and I turned to Jaclyn. I quickly put my drink down and walked to her. She was dancing with some of my friends while holding champagne glass.

"Baby.." I held her body and took her champagne glass away from her.

"My Noah!"

"You're drunk, let's go back to the hotel hmm?" I said as I supported her body. She was having fun alright and I let her because she said it's been a long time since she had fun. I will let her have fun as long as I'm there to watch her making sure she's okay.

"I want more champagne.. can you get me more?" Jaclyn turned to me as she caressed my cheek.

"Jaclyn, you're drunk already so no.. you're not drinking anymore." I said and she giggled.

"Noahhhhhh.." She whined.

"Yes, Jaclyn?"

"I love youuuuu." She cupped my face and her emerald eyes met mine. She smiled cutely and started giggling.

"I love you too.. but you're drunk." I said and she gasped.

"Did you say that you love me too?" Her eyes widen and I nodded.

"Really? You mean it?"

"Yes, love. You are drunk so.. let's go." I said as I tried to make her stand straight but she kept leaning to me. I decided to pick her up on my shoulder and brought her back to the hotel.

Jaclyn started to sing L.O.V.E and it's a sign that she's drunk. Everytime this girl drunk, she sings. I recorded some videos of her singing and she hates me the next day. She will beg me to delete it but I made sure I make a copy first. 

"Babe.. I love you sooooo muchhhhh." She said loudly making me chuckle. I put her down and picked her up bridal style.

"Do you love me?" She asked me cutely making me laugh listening to it.

"I do love you." I said.

"I can't live without you. We.. complete each other like peanut butter and jelly sandwich." She said and we arrived at the hotel. I put her down as I took out our hotel room key. I opened the door and she walked inside slowly.

She's tipsy.

"Noah.. will you marry me?" She asked me as she threw herself to the bed.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I answered as I closed the door and pulled my tie off.

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Really? For real?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh my god." She squealed and I helped her to get into the bed fully. I tucked her in and she smiled looking at me.

"I love you.." She said and I laid beside her nodding.

"You know.. I really can't live without you." She said and I nodded again.

"You are mine.." She poked my arm and I nodded again.

"I don't want to sleep yet.. I want more champagne." She pouted and I shook my head.

"You're already drunk, baby. No more alcohol for you."

"Your friends are so sweet. Thankyou from bringing me to Hawaii." She said as she caressed my cheek.

"You're welcome."

"We're going to have babies.. cute ones.." She said as her eyes slowly closing.

"We will."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I answered and she closed her eyes. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, baby."