Chapter 15 - Siblings

Jaclyn Rae

"Where do you think you're going?" Jayson stopped me and I turned to him smiling widely. "I'm not buying it!" He hissed coldly and I pouted.

"How does it feels like to have a chauffer?" Jace came out from the kitchen smirking at me. "Fun." I simply answered him.

"You won't be able to drive again in any circumstances. We both sold your sports cars already and we even installed 20 more CCTVs to see if you're sneaking out or not." Jayson said and I gave them an okay gesture. I walked towards the door when the both stopped me by blocking me from the door.

"You don't have work." Jace said.

"I have." I said lying because I don't want them to know that I'm dating Noah. I tried to push them away but they ended up dragging me back to my room.

"It's Sunday, you have to stay at home and pray to God." Jace said and I looked at him disbelief. "I have to go to the hospital, I'm changing my bandages!"

"It's still new, you went there yesterday and have a hotpot with the doctor." Jayson said smirking really hard. I knew they would be stalking me but I don't really care about it anymore. I want to see Noah because he will finish his shift at 4.

"I need to go to the hospital!" I bursted at then angrily but they couldn't careless. We might be triplets but Jace and Jayson always go against me. I have no one to defend me most of the time.

"What's your relationship with him?" Jayson asked.

"He's the man that dad set me up with." I answered honestly and they both looked at each other. "He was the doctor that in charged of me when I was hospitalized. My wounds got infected yesterday and he wants to check it to make sure that my wounds are okay."

"We're going then." Jace said and I looked at them in horror.

"What for?"

"To know about your condition, we're caring brothers." Jayson said as he patted Jace's shoulder. "Caring my ass, you're no one!" I hissed.

"Listen little sister.. Either we come with you or you won't go to the hospital. We will bring another doctor for you."

"Little sister? We all both are 2 minutes apart so don't even try to baby me when we all share the same birthday." I hissed as I tried to push them away again but not working.

"We're going with you or.. you won't go." They said and I decided to let them come with me. We walked together and they even held my hands from both sides. "We look like triplets now." Jace said and I rolled my eyes.

Jace drove the car towards the hospital and they both legit put a seatbelt on me. Jayson seat beside Jace leaving me at the back. It's almost 4 and I don't want to be late. Noah is giving me a chance and I don't want to mess it up.

When they arrived at the hospital, Jace parked the car. Jayson got out and opened the door for me. I looked at them both completely annoyed. We're 27 years old and acting like a kiddo. They both held my hands and people were watching but they clearly knew who we are.

I tried to let their hands go but it's not working. I dragged then to Noah's office and it's 4 already. I was waiting for him to come out and my brothers were looking at me weirdly.

Noah eventually came out and I got excited. I pushed my brothers away and gave Noah a hug. Noah chuckled and I kissed his cheek. Noah turned to my brothers.

"I never thought I would be seeing the triplets in one set soon." Noah stated as he looked at my brothers. "You said you're going to change your bandages!" Jace hissed and Noah looked at me confuse.

"Did something happen?" He asked as he checked my arm and I shook my head.

"Care to introduce yourself?" Jayson asked in a cold tone and I gave him a cold glare. "Noah Clayton, I'm a cardiologist." Noah introduced himself.

"Jace Rae." Jace said as he put his hand out and Noah shook his hand. "Jayson Rae." He introduced himself but not bothered to shake hands with him.

"So you're dating him?" Jace asked and I nodded. "He's amazing." I said as I linked my arm to Noah's. "I can assure you both that she won't race again. I will watch her closely." Noah said and I turned to him. He might just turn into my boyfriend 24 hours ago but I know he will be the definition of amazing.

"See.."

"When will you come home tonight?" Jace asked.

"We're coming." Jayson said and I looked at him in horror. Jayson turned to Jace and Jace immediately agree with his statement.

"We're going for an early dinner, you can join us." Noah said and I turned to him disbelief. "Noah.." I whined. "It's okay." He said as he held my hand.

"Okay." My brothers said. We both walked out from the hospital and I can't stop looking at Noah. He's always looking gorgeous everytime I see him. Noah turned to my brothers.

"Let's ride our car." Jayson said and Noah nodded. My brothers walked first and I tried to pull Noah but Noah kept following them.

"Noah.." I whined but he just ignored me. He's winning again and he will always win. This is one of the things that I like about Noah, he's the only person who can strictly control me which is good.

Noah opened the door for me and he got into the car by using the other door. He put the seatbelt on me and then for himself.

"Any ideas where to eat?" Jace asked as he started the car.

"Steak would be nice, what do you think?" I turned to Noah. "Sure."

"Very well." Jace said and he drove out from the hospital. I can't believe we're in this situation. I hate my siblings.