Epilogue

Jaclyn Rae

"Remind me, why are you coming with us again?" Jayson asked me as I linked my arm with him entering our friend's wedding.

"She doesn't want her husband to find her wearing this dress." Jace said as I linked my arm to his.

"So you can act rebel to Noah now?" Jayson asked.

"We look like triplets now." I said ignoring Jayson's question. People were looking at us weirdly but I couldn't care less. I kept my brothers near even though they really want to escape from me quickly.

"You can't act like this in front of Noah." Jayson warned.

"Act like what, big brother?" I asked pretending to be dumb.

"Make him jealous and piss." Jayson hissed.

"He needs to feel it once in a while besides I rarely do this." I said honestly and Jace shook his head disapprovingly.

"Why are you guys both in his side?" I looked at them both.

"Because you will cling to us if he's not around." Jace hissed and I smacked his arm. We all mingled together and we congratulated Anna and Nolan for their marriage. As I talked to Anna, I felt a blazer wrap around my body and I don't need to see who put it.

"Congratulations Anna." Noah gave her a brief hug and then he congratulated Nolan after that. Noah tightly put his arm around my waist locking it until I'm stuck with him. I'm not complaining.

"So.. this is why you don't want to wait for me?" Noah whispered to my ear and I turned to him smirking.

"I mean.. my brother offered me a ride." I said and he shook his head knowing that my brother wouldn't offer me one.

"How was the surgery?" I asked and instead of giving me the answer that I was hoping. He held my waist thightly making me a litte bit confuse.

"Baby, how was the-" I stopped when I saw him calling our chauffer. I know where this is going, I quickly took his phone and pressed the red button quickly.

"What the- Jaclyn.." He said in a warning tone and I put his phone into my bag.

"I know what you're thinking." I said and he glared at me coldly. "Oh really?" He asked and I nodded arrogantly.

"Oh.. look who's here.. your best friend, Bernard." I said when I saw Bernard and his wife coming towards us. I was going to slip away from him but he caught me right on time. I cursed under my breath.

"We're going home." He said as he pulled me towards the ballroom door. I saw Jace on our way out and I grabbed him hoping that I could hold on to my brother.

"Jaclyn." Noah warned and Jace smirked. I gave him a cold glare before letting Jace go.

"Baby, we just arrive. Isn't it rude to just go?" I stopped him and he looked at me angrily.

"Yes, it's rude. You really want to make me die young and have a heart attack huh?"

"I told you.. you're going to die old and have kids.. with me." I smiled sweetly as I linked my arm to him pulling him back in.

"Jaclyn.. I'm doubting that you're wearing undies inside that dress." He whispered to my ear in an angry and cold tone. He held my arm tightly and he brought me out from the ballroom. He gestured me to give him his phone.

I gave his phone back and he called out chauffer to pick us up. I was annoyed and he greeted some of the people that he recognized when we're waiting for our chauffer. I only gave them a weak smile.

"If you dare to go to a party without me, I will gladly come to the party to drag you back, Jaclyn." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You can show me off, you know." I said as I crossed my arms.

"I don't want to show you off with you wearing something like this. You can wear a PJ and still look good. I will gladly showing you off if you wear a PJ or maybe a bear costume." I looked at him disbelief as he threw a big smirk at me.

"What a weird taste."

"If you want to wear something like this.. wear it at home, darling. I will gladly.. look at you as long as you want.. and maybe rip it apart. I like you naked better." He whispered the last part to my ear giving me shivers through my spine. I smacked his arm playfully.

"Who designed this dress? I want to sue them." He asked pointing at my dress.

"Sue? You want to sue them?"

"Yes, because it almost give me the urge to kill people. It's dangerous. I'm a doctor and killing is not my profession." He said as he helped me walk to our limo. He let me get in first and he got in after that.

"You said you're confident that you won't get jealous."

"I told you that you won't like it if I become possessive because I won't hesitate to bring you home right away." He said as he pulled me to his lap. He gave me a kiss on my lips as his hand slowly sneak up to my thigh.

"See.. this slit is too high. It shows your thigh a lot and it almost showed thay you're not wearing any undies." He said sighing and I chuckled.

"Next time.. you should come without any blazer. I would gladly appreciate it." I said as I cupped his face.

"I will find something to cover you up, don't underestimate me."

"I love you so much.."

"Please stop making me having heart attacks, Jaclyn. I want to die old with you so stop creating trouble." He begged and I shrugged.

"Where the fun is that, baby?"

"You just heal all of your scars and wounds so.. don't even think about having another accident in the future, please."

"I will, geez.."

"Love you too, beautiful."

Noah Clayton
Jaclyn Clayton