Chapter 34 - Married

Noah Clayton

Me and Jaclyn currently slow dancing on the floor of our own wedding. I married the love my life and I'm loving every second of it already. She's amazing and will always be amazing. She will be the mother of my kids, my lifetime partner and my number one supporter.

"So.. how many kids do you want?" Jaclyn asked me as she slowly looked up to me.

"Hmm.. maybe 3." I said and nodded agreeing.

"Babe, how about we move to the mansion when we have kids? I mean.. I love your penthouse so much." She suggested.

"Of course, we can do that." I said as I kissed her cheek. We decided to walk around to greet the guests, they're congratulating us for our wedding and some of them even joked that we should have a dozen kids.

I can't wait to have kids especially if my kid has the same green emerald eyes as Jaclyn. That would be awesome!

"Ugh! Look at you two!" We both turned to Mia and she hugged the both of us at once.

"I'm so jealous! When will my prince charming come?" Mia leaned to Jaclyn's shoulder.

"You'll find him, you need to stop being so picky first." Jaclyn warned and my eyes roamed around the ballroom. I saw Jayson and Chelsea talking and it was a rare sight to see. I saw them once together and they certainly don't look like they will kill each other.

"Do you have cute friends that you can introduce me with?" Mia asked me and I chuckled.

"I have but will you like them?" I asked back and Mia sighed.

"Princess Mia, if you want to find your prince.. you have stop being picky and be afraid. Stop wanting flings here and there." Jaclyn said as she gave her a glass of champagne.

"Mingle and talk to people.. you are beautiful, honey." Jaclyn added and she basically kicked Mia out from the conversation. Jaclyn turned to me and put her arms around my neck.

"I can't believe we're already husband and wife." She said and I leaned my head closer to her.

"Me too."

"I love you so much and I can't wait to start this journey with you." She said as she gave me a peck on my lips. I smiled widely nodding. "Me too."

"I have a plan." She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Plan?"

"Let's set Jace and Mia up." I looked at her a little bit confuse because it's a combination that I never thought would suit together.

"Baby, what makes you want to set them up together? I never think Mia and Jace would match considering.. you know.." Mia is a princess. The Princess of New York literally.

"I think they suit each other. I mean my brothers are very different than me. Maybe.. they could go well together." My wife looked at the crowd.

"Are you sure? Why don't we let them find their own love?"

"Noah, we won't even meet if we didn't get arrange." She turned to me pointing at herself and me back to back.

"What's on your mind?"

"You'll see." She smirked and I don't like when she has those smirk. She always went on evil mode with that smirk.

"It's already making me nervous."

"Don't worry, honey. I just want to make my brothers happy that's all." She said as she held my hand to walk greeting people again.

"Noah!" I almost jumped when she suddenly squeal in high pitch tone. "What? What?"

"What is Jayson doing with Chelsea? Oh no! He will create a damn scene in my wedding. Let's go!" She dragged me with her towards Jayson.

"Baby, please don't walk like that.. you're going to trip on your dress." I said and she ignored me.

"Jaclyn, slow down!" I said but she was persistent to talk to Jayson and Chelsea. As soon as she got to them, she stood in front of Chelsea.

"Don't even think about ruining my wedding!" Jaclyn said and Jayson looked at her sister completely confuse so did Chelsea.

"If you two want to kill each other, I suggest you to go outside and kill each other there. This is my wedding.. so you two better behave." Jaclyn said pointing her finger at them both.

"What did he do?" My wife looked at Chelsea concerned when Chelsea went completely speechless.

"Did you bully her again?" This time, she turned to her brother. I grabbed my wife's hand and pulled her into my arms.

"Jaclyn, they're not killing each other so let's just greet other guest okay?" I said as I looked at Chelsea and Jayson with apologetic look. Jaclyn was trying to wiggle her way out.

"Jaclyn." I warned her and she turned to me pouting.

"Let's go." I said and Jaclyn glared at me. I put my arm around her waist pulling her with me and kissed the top of her head as I dragged her out of there.

"What's your secret?" She asked as she stopped me.

"What?"

"How can you do that?"

"Do what?"

"I don't know. Making me.. listen to you." She said as she stomped her feet cutely. "Talent." I said grinning and she smacked my arm.

"I hate you."

"Mrs. Clayton, how can you hate me?" I said in a sweet tone and she slowly started to smile.

"Awwww.. you called me.. Mrs. Clayton." She squealed as she jumped into my arms.

"You are."

"That sounds so sexy." She whispered to my ear.

"I can't wait for tonight." I whispered back and she giggled.

"I'm so ready, babe. You have me all night until dawn." She kissed me cheek and I put her down.

"I love you."

"Love you too, beautiful."

I have no regrets when I decided to marry her after 6 months knowing her. She's the best thing that happens into my life. We ended the year with me settling down and I have to say.. it's the best feeling ever.

More than winning a lottery.

The End