Chapter 33 - 10 Reasons

Jaclyn Rae

"Happy birthday grandma!" I kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly. We're currently having dinner in a restaurant together. She blew the candles of her cake and I gave her the knife to cut the cake.

"I'm not getting any younger." She said as she turned to me.

"Here we go again.." Jace said and she turned to him glaring. I walked to Noah's side and he slipped his arm around my waist.

"So.. you twins.." My grandma pointed at Jace and Jayson. They both already know where this will conversation will go. "We're still young and sexy, grandma." Jace said.

"Young and sexy? Stop fooling around and get a girlfriend you two!"

"Do you want me to set you up like your sister?" My dad asked. Harrison and Ivonne chuckled at the statement and I turned to Noah. He was already looking at me.

"I think Jace need it the most." I said as I turned to Jace.

"I'm capable finding my own girlfriend, thankyou." Jace glared at me.

"How about Jayson and Chelsea?" Noah asked and Jayson choked on his water hearing it. Jayson turned to Noah like he's ready to kill my boyfriend at this point.

"That's a definition of world war 3." Jace pointed out.

We skipped the conversation about that and enjoyed our dinner. We talked a lot as a family and I'm glad having Noah's family joining us. After the dinner, we got back to Noah's penthouse. I grabbed a glass of water when suddenly Noah became busy.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked because he was going around looking for something.

"I left my book on the rooftop, I'm going to get it." He said and I nodded. I drank my glass of water and planned to change my dress into more comfortable clothing.

"Jaclyn." Noah called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you please help me?" He asked and I turned back from going to the room towards the stairs. I walked up to the rooftop wondering what is he doing.

"No way." I gasped when I saw him decorating the roof top with flowers and candles. He smiled and gestured me to follow him. I took his hand and he led me to the sofa bed where we use to hangout all the time.

He asked me to sit down and gave me a letter. He sat beside me and I turned to me chuckling.

"A letter?"

"Read it." He said and I opened the envelope slowly. I took the letters out from it and chuckled by the title of the letter.

10 Reasons Why You Should Marry Me
1. I'm a doctor so I will take a good care of you for your clumsiness and the troubles that you make
2. I'm good at cooking so I will guarantee that my wife won't starve
3. I'm good at making sure that you won't get into trouble again
4. I love my girlfriend so much to death that dating is not enough for me
5. I'm good with kids so.. our kids will have a cool and awesome dad
6. I can't live without you so.. you have to be responsible for that and marry me
7. I will make sure you don't consume a lot of wine and champagne that you like so much
8. I'll cuddle you a lot.. I promise..
9. I promise I will love you until my last breath so.. don't even think about leaving me
10. If you marry me, I'll be the luckiest man alive to marry Jaclyn Rae. She's beautiful, smart, sexy, cute, adorable and the list goes on..

I turned to him after reading his first letter. He gestured me to read the next page. I put the first page to the back and started to read the second page.

10 Reasons Why I'm So In Love With Jaclyn Rae
1. TOO ADORABLE to handle
2. Kissable.. Hugable.. Cuddleable..
3. Caring and understanding
4. Childish.. sometimes.. I mean.. most of the time.. which is cute
5. Needs Noah in her life so bad that I can't help but cling to her
6. Great seducer
7. Always there when I need her and a really good listener which I'm so grateful most of the time
8. I love her green emerald eyes so much
9. My source of breath so.. you better stay with me forever
10. Her smile and her cute birthmark near her buttcheeks

I smacked his arm playfully reading the last point. He laughed with me and I can't believe he wrote that. "I can't believe you notice that little birthmark." I said to him and he smirked.

"Read the last page." He said and I turned put the second page to the back.

Dear Jaclyn,
Ever since I met you, my life has change. I become more brighter, happier, full of spirit and completely filled with love. I never thought having you in my life will have a big impact and a big change. When I'm with you, I feel more alive, more energetic and more happy.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night being afraid that you will go out somewhere. It became one of my biggest fear. I'm so afraid of losing you. I can't think of my life without you in it. I love you so much that it's making me nervous and worried about you being gone for awhile.

I love you so much, Jaclyn Rae. There's nothing in this world that can change that. I want you to be in my life, be apart of my life and hold my life. I'm so lucky to have you and I want to be more than just your boyfriend. So.. please marry me.

Love,
Your awesome boyfriend Noah.

I turned to him with tears filled my eyes. I put down his letter on the sofa bed as he kneeled in front of me holding a box with ring inside. He smiled to me as he nervously looked at me in the eye.

"Will you.. marry me?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, absolutely yes!" I said and I hugged him right away. He caressed my back calming me down because I was crying.

"I love you." He said as he kissed the top of my head. He drew back from the hug and put the ring on me. I crashed my lips to his and felt so happy.

"I love you so much." I said hugging him tightly.

"I love you too, baby."