Chapter 32 - I Hate You

Jaclyn Rae

Shit! I felt the pain on my head as soon as I wake up. I got out from the bed and ran to the bedroom to puke because I did drink a lot of alcohol last night. I felt so sick that I threw up a lot.

I got up slowly and decided to take a shower. I got out from the bathroom and Noah is still nowhere to be found. Where is he? Maybe he's eating breakfast with his friends. I laid on the bed feeling so sick but I decided to sleep again maybe it will make my sickness go away.

I felt Noah caressing my back trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes slowly and turned to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked and I sat up slowly. He gave me a medicine and a warm water for me to drink. I took it and drank the whole glass of water.

"You drank a lot last night." He said and I nodded sadly. He took the empty glass away from me. I thanked him and laid on the bed again.

"I bought you lunch, do you want to eat it now?"

"Later, I'll eat it later. Thankyou." I smiled and he laid beside me.

"Did I embarass you last night?" I asked because when I'm drunk, I will go a little bit crazy. Sometimes I won't remember anything since I was so drunk.

"No, you were adorable."

"Did you record me again?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"I wish I did but I can't. I carried you back here."

"Did you have fun with your friends yesterday?"

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we catch up so.." He said as he pulled me near. I snuggled to him and he kissed the top of my head.

"What do you think about marriage?" He asked all of the sudden and I looked at him suspiciously.

"You know.. us." He said.

"Why are you asking me? I'm so deeply in love with you." I said as I kissed his cheek.

"You might have a different thoughts about this."

"I don't. I'm serious with you and I'm crazily in love with you so.. I'm worried about you more."

"Should we just get married?" I was so shocked to hear him asked me that.

"Noah.. are you being serious or.. you're pranking me?"

"Serious."

"Really? You want to marry me? For real?"

"You proposed me last night remember?" I looked at him disbelief. I blinked a couple of times to see if he's lying but he's not.

"I did?"

"Yeah, you told me that you were so in love with me and how you can't live without me and how you wanted to marry me so bad.." Noah said it as he's trying to imitate me. I glared at him and he laughed.

"That's a true statement but.. I did not sound like that."

"Anways.." He shrugged.

"What did you say? What's your answer?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You don't remember?"

"What? I don't!" I tried to remember about what happened last night.

"Well.. I answered you yesterday so.. you better try to remember to know what I said." I closed my eyes and started to rewind what happened. I'm starting to go crazy because I couldn't remember anything.

"What's your answer.. tell me!" I opened my eyes again and turned to him.

"Come on.."

"Did you say no?" I sat up straight and my body started to tense up. To be honest, sometimes I'm not confident with myself especially after dating Noah. He's amazing that I'm so lucky to have him but I don't know if he feels the same way.

"No? Why would I say no?" He sat in front of me.

"You.. said yes?" I asked carefully.

"Of course!" I went speechless. I kept wanting to say something but I can't even find the words. Emotions were piling up on my chest because I never thought he would want to marry me.

"What? Why are you not saying anything? You're making me nervous." He said as he held both of my hands.

"Are you for real?"

"If.. you keep your promise not to race, I always worried when I can't see you.. you will go racing."

"I won't. I swear. I promise." I said it quickly and he pulled me into a hug. He held my body tightly and I could feel his heart beating against my chest.

"You're making me nervous for a second there." We decided to take a walk at the beach after that. We were loving the sun, the seawater and the breeze that hit us.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me as gestured my stomach.

"It's better now. It's been a long time since I got lit." I said and he chuckled.

"You can get drunk when I'm around but you can't go around like that without me." He said in a serious tone. I turned to him giving him an okay sign. "Don't worry."

"Noah." He turned to me instantly and raised his eyebrows. "Do you really.. want to marry me?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"I mean.. I love you so much that I really want to marry you. I mean I can't live without you for sure. I really need you in my life and I bet everyone could see that. I mean.. you know.. uhmm-"

"Why? You're doubting my love for you?" He cut me and I found myself can't answer that.

"As much as you can't live without me, I felt the same way. I can't live without you. Hell, I'm so crazily in love with you that I could die if you leave me. That's why I always worried about you going to race again. Jaclyn, you're my world now. You always making me nervous sometimes and it made my heart almost fall down to the ground worrying."

"I won't race again, I promise. Cross my heart." I said crossing my heart and he chuckled.

"You have stop doubting me not loving you as much. Be confident! Where's my girl who said.. you're the lucky one if you date Jaclyn Rae?" He tilted his head smiling at me.

"Look at you! You're this amazing.. Of course, I'm a little worried. You never even get jealous when I.. hangout with a man."

"I can sense if a man hanging out with you to flirt with you or to just casually talk. I can sense it but.. never test me on that one, my love. You won't like it when I get possessive."

"I hate you." I hissed and he laughed.