Distraction

pairing: Jo Yeong and Myeong Seung-ah

^^^^^^

Jo Yeong ran a hand down his tired face, his mind and body sluggish after yet another long day.

It had been over a month since Lee Rim was caught but the drama still hadn't subsided - the press were like vultures swooping around the Palace gates looking for their latest story.

To ensure the Royals family's safety was protected, the past month had been a flurry of activity and change, people's roles being swapped daily and staff being required at all hours.

Yeong knew that it was nobody's fault and he would do anything to make sure peyha and everyone in the palace was safe, but he had to admit he was starting to feel the strain.

As he pushed open the heavy door to his staff dorm, his almost permanent place of residence recently, he reached up to quickly loosen his tie. His shoulders dropped almost instantly as he began to enter his room, feeling the pressure of the day fall at least slightly, but as his eyes rose to look around his room he froze, only one foot across the threshold.

As he saw the silhouette of a familiar figure laying out on his bed, memories of another night months ago plagued his mind. A night where Seung-ah had finally managed to trump his cold demeanor. A night where he had not ended up in bed alone, much to his delight.

"Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" he asked, a smirk pulling the corners of his mouth up as he removed his jacket and threw it on a nearby chair with his previously discarded tie.

With a slight shrug of her delicate shoulders, Seung-ah gave him a matching smirk. "Are you complaining?" she asked coyly with the rise of one perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

Yeong couldn't help the trail of his eyes as they ran from the beautiful, dark hair that hang over her shoulders, down the curve of her slender back until he reached the soft sheets which were pooled around her waist.

"Never," he breathed as he shook his head gently.

"I heard you've had a busy few days and I haven't seen you much, thought you might like to distract yourself from work for a while," she told him honestly, a genuine smile on her vibrant red lips.

Yeong couldn't help the swell of happiness that bloomed at her softly spoken words, the knowledge that she cared about his wellbeing bringing warmth to his cheeks.

"Well it's definitely working," Yeong murmured as he toed off his shoes and sauntered over to the bed.

"What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I guess that parts up to you, but I have a few suggestions if you need them," Seung-ah purred with a wink as she moved to grab Yeong's now open shirt, pulling him down towards her as she rolled over in the bed.

Yeong couldn't help the shocked gasp that escaped him as he felt the warm press of her delicate skin pressing against his chest as his hands immediately burrowed themselves in her silky hair.

As words failed him he moved down to press his lips against her, teeth and tongues clashing as their passion exploded, fire coursing through both of their veins.

"God I've missed this, missed you." Yeong breathed out as he moved to press open mouthed kisses along the length of Seung-ah's elegant neck and across her collarbone, nipping at the skin gently as he went.

Seung-ah couldn't stop her back arching instinctively, craving the feel of Yeong's skin on every possible point of hers. The ragged sound of his breathing was like music to her ears, the feel of his hot breath ghosting against her skin sending a chill across her over sensitive flesh.

Her fingers fought with the buckle of his belt, the noise of the metal clanking breaking through the otherwise quiet room.

"Hey," Yeong whispered as he dragged his mouth away from her shoulder to meet her gaze, his hand resting carefully on her chin to keep her attention on him. "There's no rush, we've got all night."

The moan that was ripped from Seung-ah's throat sent a shiver down Yeong's spine and when she spoke his name in a hoarse, breathy voice, like it was a prayer, Yeong knew he would never fully be able to get Seung-ah out of his mind ever again. Or his heart. Or hopefully, his bed.