Shower*

Warning smut*

pairing: Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul

^^^^^^

Jung Tae-eul's POV

Lee Gon and I have been married for 2 years and I'm not gonna lie, we have an amazing sex life. When we had sex though, it wasn't because we could. It was because we loved each other. I was sleeping when I woke up to Gin kissing my neck.

"Mmm Good morning Gon." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Good morning Tae-eul." He said, smiling.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked me while I snuggled into his chest.

"Good. You?"

"I slept great."

I looked up at him and he looked down at me and smiled.

"I love you." He said while kissing my head.

"I love you too."

I rolled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Holy Shit!" I said.

"What?" Gon said, laughing.

"I look a mess!" I said laughing.

"You're beautiful babe."

"Not with my hair like this." I said, running a brush through my hair.

Lee Gon chuckled and I smiled. I walked into the bathroom and peed. I unlocked the door and opened it and went back to the sink to brush my teeth. I was brushing my teeth when Gon came in. He peed while I brushed my teeth and he washed his hands. As he was brushing his teeth I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed a kiss on his bare back. He was done brushing his teeth and I let go of him.

"I'm gonna get a shower so you gotta get out." I said.

"Can't I just join you?" Lee Gon said while putting his hands around my waist and placing kisses on my neck.

"I guess." I said, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Gon was standing there watching me when I was about to take off my shirt.

"Don't look at me." I said, giggling.

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen it all before." He said chuckling.

He turned around anyway and I took off my clothes. I opened up the door to the shower and got in. I turned on the shower and then he came in. I got my hair wet and put the shampoo in it. After that I rinsed it out and put the conditioner in. I rinsed it out and looked at Gon. His hair was sticking out everywhere and there was a mountain of bubbles on his head. I laughed loudly and he laughed along with me. He rinsed the soap out and he grabbed the shower gel.

"Turn around." He said, smiling.

I turned around and he pushed my hair over one shoulder and he put the shower gel in his hands and he started to massage my back. I moaned lightly and he leaned forward, placing open mouthed kisses on my neck. I turned back around to face him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. I put my hands on his face to deepen this kiss and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. His tongue massaged mine and he backed me up into the shower wall. My hands tangled into his hair and his hands squeezed my bum. Our tongues kept fighting for dominance and he won, his tongue exploring my mouth. I lightly tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth and he moaned. My hands trailed down his chest and I felt his abs, moaning. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I felt his V-lines and when I got to the to the bottom of them he moaned onto the skin of my neck. He started to suck on my sweet spot and I moaned lightly. He kissed down my neck and he took one of my breasts into his mouth and he sucked on my nipple and I moaned, tangling my fingers in his hair. He kissed down my stomach and he put one of my legs over his shoulder. My breathing got heavier and he let his breath wash over my wet heat.

"Gon don't tease." I said, moaning.

He chuckled and licked a line up my slit. I bucked my hips involuntarily and he pinned them to the shower wall. He started to eat me out and I moaned loudly. He plunged his tongue inside of me and my breath hitched in my throat. He did it again and I moaned loudly. He started to suck on my clit and he pushed a finger inside of me. He pumped his finger agonizingly slow, so slow that I could feel every bump and ridge in his finger.

"Lee Gon, please." I said, squirming.

He chuckled and the vibrations from his voice against my clit drove me crazy. He pumped his finger faster and he added a second finger and I started moaning uncontrollably.

"Gon, I'm close." I said, squirming underneath his touch.

Lee Gon pulled his finger out and I put my hands on his shoulders, pushing him against the shower wall. I smashed my lips onto his and he tangled his fingers into my long hair.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for dominance. He probably thought that he would win again, so I wasn't going to let him.

I trailed my hands down his body and stopped right above his dick. I touched the tip and I heard his breath hitch in his throat. He still didn't give up though.

I wrapped my hand around his dick and gave it a good squeeze. He moaned loudly into my mouth and I won. My tongue explored his mouth and he brought his hands around to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss even more.

I started to kiss his neck and I sucked on his sweet spot underneath his ear and an inhuman noise came out of his mouth. I kissed down his chest and stomach. Leaving a trail of wet kisses along his v-lines. I got to his dick and I lightly sucked on the tip. Gon moaned loudly and tangled his fingers in my hair, guiding me up and down his dick. I started to pump more of him in and out of my mouth and soon I could almost have all of him. He bucked his hips and moaned, the tip hitting the back of my throat and making me gag.

"Tae-eul, I'm gonna cum." He said, moaning.

I let go of him with a pop and came up to his ear.

"You're so fucking sexy." I whispered and I lightly pulled on his ear lobe.

"Jump." He said, putting his hands underneath my thighs. I put my hands on his shoulders and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He pushed me up against the wall and positioned himself at my entrance. He pushed his length in and let me adjust. He started to thrust gently and he rested his head in the crook of my neck. His thrusts started to get harder and deeper and I moaned loudly. He lifted his head up and looked at me. He pressed his lips to mine in a deep, passionate kiss and I was close.

"Are you close?" He asked me.

"Very." I said, moaning.

With a few more thrusts, I fell apart around him and moaned loudly. He hit his orgasm just seconds after mine and we stood there, catching our breaths. He looked at me and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. He slid his dick out of me and I stood on the ground. As soon as I stood, I almost fell.

"See what you do to me your majesty?" I said, giggling.

He laughed along with me and we got out of the shower. We went and laid down in bed and cuddled.

"I'm tired now." I said.

"Me too."

With that, Gon and I fell asleep in each other's arms.