"Just shut up and put a baby in me. "*

Warning smut*- if you are not comfortable with smut, rather skip this chapter

pairing: Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul

^^^^^^

"How does it feel? Alright?"

"Yeah, it's good. Really good."

"We should've—fuck—should've done this ages ago."

"Just shut up and fuck me."

"Bossy." Gon chuckles, shaking his head. "My wife's so mean to me."

"Fine," Tae-eul concede, rolling her eyes. "Just shut up and put a baby in me. Better?"

Her husband groans, dropping his forehead to her sternum and blowing out a heavy breath against the valley of her chest. Tae-eul shifts beneath him, unintentionally causing him to slip further into her. The sensation of his cock filling her to the brim makes them both moan in unison.

Sex with Lee Gon has always been good, but now that the two of them have decided to forget condoms, something's changed.

She's not sure if it's purely psychological, or if the absence of the latex is actually that prevalent, or if it's somehow a combination of both, but...she feels closer to him. Tae-eul doesn't think that they could physically get any closer, even if they tried.

"We're doing this," Gon murmurs, littering kisses along her cleavage. "I'm bare right now? We're actually gonna do this?"

"Yes," she breathes, nodding gently. "How does it feel for you?"

"So good," he tells her, his tone guttural. "You've got no idea."

"Fantastic." Tae-eul grins, her fingers snaking into his hair.

The duvet beneath her is soft, and she grateful that their course of action has led them to the bed, rather than someplace less accommodating.

Sex on the couch is always fun, but it usually results in Lee Gon complaining about his back the next day.

Fucking on the floor never fails to make her feel sexy and desirable (it's nice knowing that her husband really just can't wait to get her to the bedroom before having her), but it does leave the two of them with sore knees hours later.

And sex in the shower...the risks speak for themselves, but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy it, nonetheless.

Lee Gon grunts into her neck, effectively pulling her from her thoughts. She strokes the back of his scalp mindlessly, giving him a moment to regain his bearings. It feels good for her, but she can't even begin to imagine how it must be for him.

"What's it like?" Tae-eul asks softly, her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Wet," he chokes out; a feeble laugh slips from his lips when she delivers an idle swat to his shoulder. "Tight, too," he continues, swallowing heavily. "And...smoother, y'know? Christ, I'm gonna fuckin' blow."

"Already?"

"I've never gone bare!" he protests, pushing himself up so that he can look at her face. There's a small, teasing smile curling across her lips. Lee Gon shakes his head and rolls his eyes playfully, tilting his head to the side so that he can weakly attempt to nip at her wrist. She squeals when his teeth scrape against her skin.

"Better fuck me quickly, then," Tae-eul says simply. He grins.

"C'mere," he replies, sitting back on his knees. Tae-eul quells the whine that threatens to escapes her when his cock slips out of her heat. She makes a move to follow him, but he just shakes his head again. "Hold on," he says, fitting his hands beneath her thighs. He pushes her legs up so that her knees are nearly at her chest, and then peers down at her inquisitively. "Alright?"

"Yes."

"Brilliant." His lips twitch. He looks down, gripping his cock firmly in his fist before guiding the tip back to her entrance.

Tae-eul inhales deeply when he pushes back in with a single, effortless thrust.

"Okay," Gon murmurs, mostly to himself. He reaches for where her hands are splayed limply at her sides, interlocking their fingers and stretching her arms out above her head. "How's that?"

"Good," she says, her back arching with the new position. Gon presses his hips to hers as he bottoms out, keeping her legs in place.

Tae-eul shoots him a gentle smile, and his returning grin is enough to make her heart hammer wildly in her chest.

"I love you," her husband tells her, his gaze earnest. She squeezes his hands from where they're fastened with hers against the pillow.

"I love you more," she says adamantly. "Now are you going to put a baby in my belly, or not?"