Stay The Night

pairing: Jo Eun-seob and Myeong Na-ri

^^^^^^

Eun-seob and Na-ri had just came back from a night out. He had taken her out for dinner and he had brought her back to his flat to watch a movie. As soon as they got through the door, Na-ri took off her shoes.

"Your feet hurt babe?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes." She grumbled.

"You shouldn't have worn them silly." He said, coming over and kissing her on the forehead.

"I wanted to look nice though." Na-ri said, shrugging her shoulders and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You always look nice." He said, kissing her once on the lips.

"Do you want something to change into? I don't know how uncomfortable that dress is." Eun-seob asked, pulling away from her lips for a moment.

"Sure."

He dragged Na-ri to his room where he pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

"Is this alright?" He asked, handing it to her.

"Yeah it's fine." She said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Okay, I'll leave you to change. I'm gonna get changed myself." He said, grabbing some clothes from the drawer and walking out of the room.

Na-ri quickly got changed and walked out to the living room where Eun-seob was, sitting on the couch. He smiled as he saw her walking over.

"You alright now?" He asked, smiling, his small dimple making an appearance.

She could feel her heart warm at the sight and he let out a small laugh.

"Are you gonna stand there all day or are you gonna come cuddle with me?" He asked, making her laugh.

Na-ri crawled onto the couch and his arm immediately pulled her into him, his face going to the crook of her neck.

"I love you." He mumbled, leaving small kisses there.

"I love you too." She said, squeezing him tightly.

"I picked out a movie already, if you wanna watch it. I've already seen it, but you haven't and if you wanna watch it we can watch it because it's really funny and-" Eun-seob said, but Na-ri cut him off, covering his mouth with her hand.

"That sounds great." She said, smiling and kissing his nose.

He rolled off of the couch with a thud and groan, scrambling over to the dvd player and sticking in the dvd. He crawled back over to the couch and laid down with her.

"Thank you for tonight." Na-ri mumbled, pecking him on the lips.

"No need to thank me. I had fun." He said, kissing her again.

This time, a little longer. Eun-seob continued to this, their kisses getting longer and deeper. Soon they were laying on the couch, making out, like they were 16 again. He was so warm, his hands soft as he gently brushed his thumb along her cheek. They pulled away and Na-ri smiled, giggling.

"So giggly." Eun-seob mumbled, dotting random kisses all over her face.

"I just really really love you." Na-ri said, pushing her hands up his chest and around his neck, hugging him.

"I really really love you too." He said, kissing her forehead and making a loud kissing noise.

Na-ri giggled and pushed him away, only to have him lightly running his fingers over her side. She flinched, she knew exactly what he was doing.

"Eun-seon.." She warned.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Don't." She said, earning a laugh from him.

"I'm not doing anything." He said, looking at her and shrugging his shoulders.

"Mhmm." Na-ri grumbled, pushing him away and laughing.

He did it again and as she went to push him away he started to tickle her, just as she knew he was going to do.

"Eun-seob please stop." she said, gasping for air and trying to get off of the couch.

He continued though, laughing along with her.

"Jo Eun-seob please I'm gonna accidentally hurt you." Na-ri said, shrieking and panting.

He finally stopped and she pushed him away, clutching to her sides.

"Mean." she grumbled, pouting

"Aww poor baby." Eun-seob said, mocking sympathy.

Na-ri laughed and hugged him, kissing him on the lips once again.

After we had finished the movie Na-ri stretched and looked at the time. It was really late and she should probably get home.

"I should probably get going." She said, getting up from the couch.

"Wait wait wait." Eun-seob said, getting up from the couch.

"Do you maybe wanna like stay the night? I'm not doing anything tomorrow morning so like you won't be here alone and like I just don't-" He said, but she cut him off once again.

"Of course."