two.

i walked into drew's apartment to see no one there. that's weird. i walked past the kitchen quietly to drew's bedroom door. i heard a movie playing and decided to scare him.

"3..2..1..."

i barged into drew's room and jumped on him.
"I don't belong to the streets!" i yelled while pulling his hair. drew's a pretty big guy so he pulled me off of him and threw me onto the other side of his bed.
"you are insane." drew said laughing.
i snuggled up with drew and looked at the movie that was playing. drew and i have been very close since filming and since we live in the same building i spend a lot of time with him.

"this movie is boring let's watch frozen!" i said reaching over him to grab the remote.
"hell no. i don't wanna hear your ugly ass singing." he said pushing my arm away.
"ugh fine."

a few hours went by and it was getting pretty late. drew and i ended up watching frozen after 20 minutes of convincing and i did i fact sing the whole time.
"it's getting late and maddie will definitely be wondering where i am." i told him getting up from my comfy position in his arms.
"no don't go." he said whining.

"bye drew. i'll see you tomorrow." i said before he could actually convince me to stay.
i got back to maddie and i's apartment at about 1am.
"and where the hell have you been? or do i even have to ask. i know you have a little crush on drew." she said laughing.
"what? no way." i said brushing it off.
it was true though, because drew and i are so close, my little crush on him was bound to happen. of course i won't be doing anything about it though.

"drew and i are just friends maddie you know that."
"ahhh yea definitely." she said in a sarcastic tone.
i threw one of the pillows off our couch at her. "if i really had a crush on drew i'd do something about it. i'm not a pussy." i said confidently.
but in reality, i was a pussy, and until i decide to not be one,
drew cannot know i like him.