twelve.

i walked out of the bedroom to go find drew.
i had been looking for quite awhile before i found him sitting in the balcony.
"drew we need to talk."
"what did chase say." he said turning his head around to face me. i walked over and sat next to him.
"he basically said that the only way i can make things better with him is he ending things with you."
drew's face dropped immediately at my words.
"so... are you gonna end stuff with me. i mean it's only been 2 weeks."
i could tell he was getting upset.
"drew no, of course not. i just don't know what to do to make chase not hate me, or well us." i said grabbing his face.
"blu are you really going to let chase effect us and what we have? like i get it, he's one of your best friends, and mine too, but i don't want our happiness to depend on his." drew said in a serious tone.
"your right. maybe we shouldn't worry about it. when he cools down i'll try talking to him, but until then there's no reason we shouldn't be happy just because he isn't."
drew smiled at me.
"what?"
"nothing." he said still smiling.
i wasted not time and leaned in to kiss him.
just a little peck, but a meaningful one.
he was right. i was extremely happy around drew and i shouldn't throw all that away just because chase says so.
drew lied down on couch we were sat on and pulled my with him.
we spent the rest of the night looking at starts and not caring about what the others were doing.
eventually, i felt my eyes get heavy and drifted off to sleep.

************

i woke up in a bed. not my bed.
"how the hell did i get in here?" i whispered.
wherever here even was.
i sat up and looked around. i didn't hear anyone but i did see a picture on the nightstand on the other side of the bed.
i picked it up to see drew and his siblings.
i smiled to myself.
i got out of supposedly drew's bed and looked in the mirror.
i was a mess.
still, i made my way to the small living room to see drew playing with his camera.
"drew it's like 9am why do you look dressed and ready for the day?" i said yawning.
he laughed.
"because i don't sleep in."
i rolled my eyes and sat next to him.
"whats all this?" i asked picking up a bunch of tapes.
"just some film i took at set."
he had his computer open and a bunch of files were on the screen.
i noticed one in particular.
it was called
Blu🦋😇🤍
"what's this?" i said pointing to it.
"it's all the film i took of you put into one video." he said smiling at me.
"it must be like 10 minutes long then." i said blushing.
"something like that." he laughed.
"can i watch?"
"nope not yet." he said smirking.
"hmph. your mean." i said swing my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
the rest of the morning was spent in drew's arms talking and laughing and watching film from set.
being with drew made me feel like nothing else in the world mattered.
i guess that's why it was so easy to pick him over chase.
but hey, i'm happy, and at the moment that's all that matters.