eight.

Hello everyone! We're here with the lovely Blu Beckett from the new hit Netflix show 'Outer Banks

Hello everyone! We're here with the lovely Blu Beckett from the new hit Netflix show 'Outer Banks.' We stoked to have you! How are you?

I'm great and very happy that everyone is enjoying Outer Banks as much as I do!

Yes! Which leads into our first question, How has the response to the show impacted you as an actress?

Well, as you know i've been in a variety of different movies, but never really any TV shows. I think that being in Outer Banks has helped me to expand my job opportunities to the TV part of entertainment instead of just the movie business.

Ah yes. We know that you have been in several movies including Oceans 8, Spiderman: Homecoming, Us, and more. Can you tell us what it's like being on set with other actors and if it's hard to get along easily?

Ah good question. In my opinion, it's not hard to talk and get along with the other actors i work with, since i'm a pretty out going person. The Outer Banks cast mates and I are very very close. Almost like a family. We love each other and have a special bond.

That's great! Speaking of love, if it's not out of place, i'm sure i speak for everyone when we want to know what's going on between you and drew and you and chase. Anything you can or will tell us?

Ha ha! I knew that one was coming. Unfortunately there isn't anything going on between me and the two boys. I love them both very much though, and if that changes you'll be first to know hahaha.

Thanks for letting us know! Sadly all we have time for is one more question. With that being said, do you have any idea to when the next season may start filming?

Unfortunately I don't know when that will be yet, but we should be able to find out soon!

Great! Well thank you for coming in to talk to us today!

No problem! Thanks for having me!

sorry for the little filler chapter but this is just to set up some drama in the next few chapters :)