five.

"uhm did you guys see chases comment on drew's post?" i said out loud.
austin, drew, jd, and i were all sat in the living room of austin's apartment.

"yea he's been commenting stuff like that on your posts recently." austin said laughing.

"yea i kinda like the attention though so i won't say anything." i said scrolling through the many comments on my recent to find some of the stuff chase had commented. Of course i would never have feelings for chase, but if he really does feel that way i'm going to have to let him down easy. i don't want to ruin our friendship.

*drew*

"yea i kinda like the attention though so i won't say anything." blu said looking at her phone.
i felt this weird feeling in my stomach when blu said that.
blu and i had been spending a lot of time together since we live in the same building and there's nothing to do because of quarantine.
ive been getting that weird feeling whenever i'm around her really but it gets worse when she mentions other guys.
fuck. do i like her?
how the hell am i supposed to tell her? i mean if she's not interested in chase why would she even give me a chance. i pushed the thought of having feelings for blu away so i wouldn't get upset.
usually when it comes to girls i get them pretty easy, but blu is different. she has the
"i don't need a man"
type attitude, which makes her so interesting to me.
regardless, blu can't know that i like her yet, if i even do.
too risky.

*end of drew's pov*

"your really not gonna say anything? that rough." jd said jokingly.
"i would but i don't want ruin my friendship with him you know? plus he keeps asking me to come over and watch movies with him so like no."
"you watch movies with me though." drew said smiling.
"yea because it's you." i said crawling to him and grabbing his cheeks.
drew took that in a friendly way, but i didn't know if i meant it like that exactly.
the truth is, i only partially am turning chase down because i don't want to ruin the friendship. the other half is that my used to be little, crush on drew is growing as i spend more time with him. otherwise i would totally give chase a chance. obviously though i can't tell them why i actually don't want to be with chase.
it would be a shit show considering drew definitely doesn't feel the same way.

i hope u guys are liking the book so far !!!