twenty two.

drew's pov:
it had been a month since i asked blu to be my girlfriend.
being with blu made me feel like everything was okay in the world regardless of what was happening around us.
even though it had only been a month it felt like a years.

blu's pov:
it's been a month since drew asked me to be his girlfriend, but i wasn't that happy.
of course, i have to act like i am so i don't hurt drew's feelings, but i feel like i made a mistake.
over the past month, i've been thinking about jacob and our relationship and comparing it to how drew and i's is.
jacob and i's relationship came naturally. i didn't feel forced to love him like i do drew.
i don't want to hurt him,
but i cant stop thinking about jacob.
*
i walked into maddy and i's apartment.
i was never really there anymore based on the fact i stayed with drew most of the time, but today i needed to get out and think.
i needed to talk to me best friend.
"maddy?" i said as i unlocked the door.
"come innn."

"i need help."

"are you pregnant?!" she said, eyes wide.

"oh my god no! but it does involve drew."
i said sitting down next to her. thank god chase wasn't here. i don't necessarily want him to hear my problems. especially since him and drew made up after what happened.

"so what's wrong?"
maddy looked concerned.

"i just don't think drew and i are meant to be together right now. i just don't feel how i felt with jacob. our relationship feels forced and rushed into." i said laying my head on her shoulder.
she nodded her head before saying something.

"i can see that. you and jacob dated for a long time. on top of that you just broke up 4 months ago. maybe you just felt like you were ready to move on, but you really weren't."

"what the fuck do i do though? i don't want to hurt him."

"i think you need to just stick it out in the relationship for a little while longer, to be sure of how you feel. give him a little more time to prove himself worthy of your love." she said with a giggle.

"you have such good advice i hate you."

"mwah." she said blowing a kiss.

"chase and i are going to lunch soon so i need to get ready but come by tonight to watch movies with me." she said standing up.

"i will love you mads." i said walking out of the door.

i decided i should probably head back to drew's apartment and maybe talk to him about things.
i pressed the button that sent the elevator up and waited.
when the elevator opened, i saw a very familiar face.
what are the odds....
"hey blu."

"hey jacob."

FINALLY AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS SORRY!!!