ten.

❤️: austinnorth55, madelyncline and 356,097 othersdrewstarkey: hacked 😹😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😹😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣🤣😻😻😻😻😀😀😀😀😀tagged: blubeckett

drewstarkey: hacked 😹😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😹😹😹😹🤣🤣🤣🤣😻😻😻😻😀😀😀😀😀
tagged: blubeckett

blubeckett: damn who dat 🤨🧐🤨🧐🤨🧐🤨🧐😻😻😻😻😻😻
drewstarkey: idk she kinda cute doe.
(liked by hichasestokes)
blubeckett: yea she do be. 😌
user1: I LOVE THEM.
(liked by drewstarkey)
user2: DATING????

madelyncline: how does blu look that good from this angle. i hate her.
blubeckett: 🥺❤️❤️

austinnorth55: we want the curls back.
rudeth: AGREED.
blubeckett: it will be back soon😔

user3: i want to look like this.
user4: same.

________________________________

it had been two weeks since the interview and the run in with chase. drew and i had been together everyday since then. we'd have makeshift dates consisting of drew going to get take out so no paparazzi could catch us together. i still felt completely horrible lying to chase about not wanting a boyfriend, but i was doing pretty good hiding it.
drew and i still were just a lowkey thing because neither of us wanted to rush into it.
when around the other cast members we would try to not sit next to each other or touch each other that much so there was no suspicion. however, austin was hosting another little party tonight and i knew that if drank alcohol it'd be much harder to hide stuff.
*
drew madelyn and i showed up to austin's apartment together. i had already explained drew and i's plan to keep this a secret until chase has moved on, so she was in on it and promised not to tell.
rudy, chase, austin, maddy bailey, and jd were already there waiting for us.
"so where's the beer?" i shouted and everyone laughed.
"okay miss alcoholic." rudy said handing me a bottle.
"no i only drink on special occasions." i said rolling my eyes.
"everyday is special?" drew said chiming in.
i slapped his arm playfully as he sat down at the counter with me.
everyone was pretty much doing there own thing, that's usually how stuff works at austin's.
a few hours had past and madelyn walked in from the porch with chase. she came in my direction and he went towards rudy.
"don't look at me like that." i said to maddie as she came closer with puppy eyes.
"he's sad blu."
she said jumping sitting down where drew was. i'm not sure where he went.
"maddie. you know i don't like him and i can't force myself to. especially after all the time i've spent with drew. chase just isn't an option."
i get how chase is sad but i just don't see him that way and he needs to just move on.
"yea i know, i know." maddie said.
we talked for a few minutes before i got a text from drew.
come to the bathroom.
oh boy.
"i'll be right back i just have to go to the bathroom."
i told madelyn, getting off the stool.
"have so much fun." she said blowing a kiss.
"i will." i said catching it and placing it on lips.
i walked down the hallway to the first bathroom and opened the door.
drew pulled me in and kissing me passionately. "in the bathroom?" i said laughing.
"i don't like having to avoid you."
"i know it's just for a little bit."
he put his lips back on mine and suddenly the door opened.
"what the hell." chase said with a disgusted look on his face.
fuck.

HI THANK YOU FOR 1K READS 🤍🤍