eleven.

"blu what the hell?" chase said in a loud whisper. i could tell he was in shock.
"chase i-"
"just stop blu. you told me you didn't want anything. you could have just said you didn't want anything with me specifically." he said rather calmly walking out and closing the door behind him.
he looked so hurt though.
i looked at drew then put my face in my hands and started tearing up. i know this probably wasn't a reason to cry, but the last thing i wanted to do was hurt chase even more.
"blu it's okay. if you just explain to him why you didn't want to tell him, maybe he'll understand." drew said. i know he felt bad too.
"i'm gonna go try to talk to him. you stay in here for a few more minutes so it's not weird okay." i ordered drew.
he nodded and as i walked out of the door.
i made my way to the living room where everyone but chase and madelyn were gathered. it looks like chase didn't tell anyone except her.
he was probably embarrassed.
i walked around austin's apartment trying to find chase until i saw madelyn walk out of a room by herself. when she saw me she walked over.
"blu chase saw you and drew making out in the bathroom?" she asked. i could tell she was holding back a laugh.
"maddie! it's not funny! i never wanted to hurt him and that's exactly what i did."
"i know i'm sorry it's not funny i'm sorry." she said biting her lip.
"maddie i'm serious!" i said hitting her playfully. maddie and i always liked making jokes about the worse possible things, however i felt too bad to ever make a joke about this.
"anyways what did he say to you?"
"he just told me what he saw and said that he wished you would have told him so he knew he didn't have a chance.
"ugh. i'm gonna go talk to him. you, keep your big mouth shut." i said laughing at maddie.
"my lips are sealed. good luck." she said walking away.
"chase i-" i said as i walked him the room maddie came out of.
"blu i don't want to talk to you about this right now. all i'm going to say is, if you want to be with drew i'm not going to stop you or make you feel guilty. i should have known by how close you two are, but i just don't get why you lied to me in the first place."
"chase i only lied to you because i didn't want to hurt you."
chase was getting up to leave, clearly done with the short conversation.
"i could have dealt with you telling me you had feelings for drew in the beginning, but the fact that you lied to me makes it hurt even more."
"wait. what can i do to make it better."
i knew what he would answer with but i just wanted to hear him say it.
he paused and thought for a long time.
"end stuff with drew."
he said walking out of the room.
i sat on the bed thinking about what just happened.
im not ending stuff with drew.
i thought to myself. this is the happiest i've been in a long time, and i'm not just going to throw it all away because chase can't get over it.
what the hell am i going to do.
i need to talk to drew.

sorry this chapter is rlly short! i just don't have that much time to write today.
*
also pls lmk what you think bc i feel like this book is so shitty lol