six.

❤️: jonathandavissoffical, rudeth and 889,088 othersblubeckett: these pictures were taken by austin right after i tackled drew

blubeckett: these pictures were taken by austin right after i tackled drew.

tagged:
drewstarkey
austinnorth55

drewstarkey: i don't like you. ur rude.
          blubeckett: u love me stop it.
                  drewskarkey: jk ur right
                          user1: AWWWW

hichasestokes: damn
          blubeckett: 💛

user2: why are you always with austin and drew if you live with maddie?
     user3: cuz her and drew are together🙈
          user4: let's not get into their personal lives.

austinnorth55: very glad you gave me pic creds or you'd have to catch these hands
       blubeckett: oh sure.

madisonbaileybabe: QUEEN.
      blubeckett: I LOVE YOU.

______________________________

austin, drew and i were laying in a pile watching a movie when we heard the door bell ring. drew got up to answer.
it was maddie, chase, and rudy carrying beers and food.
"we come in peace, and beers." chase said walking into the big apartment. one good thing about austin not living in the same building as all of us is that his apartment is huge and good for parties.
rudy opened the beers and threw one at me.
"why thank you sir." i said popping the top.
pretty soon all the food was opened and we were sat in the kitchen talking and laughing.
*
a few hours went by and we were all pretty buzzed from the amount of alcohol we drank.
typically i'm not one to get drunk but tonight i lost count of how many beers i had.
rudy and austin were playing video games in the living room and maddy and chase were out on the porch watching the stars or some shit.
i looked at them and giggled to myself.
i see you maddie.
my train of thought was startled by drew who seemed to come to the kitchen without me noticing.
"what, got tired of watching them play 2K?" i said laughing and pointing to the two boys on the couch.
drew laughed and shook his head.
"it gets very boring hearing them scream at each other."
"oh cmon i think it's funny." i said giggling. "what brings you over to see me though?"
"i missed you duh." drew said moving closer to me.
"oh is that so."
"for sure."
i was sitting on the counter top and drew was leaning on my leg. since drew was pretty big and our heads were almost level i rested mine on his. my head was pounding.
the room felt like it was spinning and it was getting late so i probably needed to go to bed.
"you okay?" he whispered in my ear noticing me resting my eyes
"yea just a little buzzed."
"me too."
"can you take me to one of the rooms?" i said putting my arms around drew's neck. i was too out of it to realize that i could be revealing my little secret right now. hopefully he wouldn't make anything of it.
"of course." he said.
drew picked me up bridal style and carried me to one of austin's extra rooms. he gently put me  onto the bed and pulled the covers up over me.
"goodnight blu." drew said walking out the door.
"wait. stay." i whispered.
he took a moment to answer, almost like he really had to think about it. the silence made me extremely nervous. i wasn't thinking totally logically because of the alcohol so if he said no i could always blame it on that, even though i knew exactly what i was asking.
"okay." he answered finally.
drew climbed into the bed and i rolled onto his chest. one arm rubbing my lower back and the other in my hair. i felt a wave of sleep come over me and my eyes started getting heavy.
"goodnight drew." i said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
he moved his head to look at me.
"what." i said.
"nothing." and with that he kissed me. nothing too much. just a peck, but still a kiss.
i smiled and buried my head into his neck.
maybe i was wrong. maybe it wouldn't be a
shit show if drew knew i liked him,
because from what i can see, i think
he likes me too.