fourteen.

drew and i had spent a few days in his apartment alone together. we decided to stay together to see if we could tolerate each other for more then just a few hours.
news flash: we could.
i decided to go back to maddie and i's apartment just to say hi and make sure she knows i'm alive.
as i unlocked the door and opened it, i saw chase and maddie on the couch together.
cuddling.
as they saw me walk in, they got out of each other's arms and looked at me.
i looked directly at chase and rolled my eyes walking into my room.
i heard madelyn get up.
"just sit down. it shouldn't bother her." chase said with an attitude.
honestly i shouldn't be mad, but i am totally pissed.
i felt anger take over my body as i made my way to the living room pausing packing a bag.
"maddie, before i say anything, this has nothing to do with you and i always want you to be happy." i say to my best friend.
she smiled at me and nodded.
"chase, honestly, this should bother me because you were the one who told me i needed to end stuff with drew to make things better with you. now, 4 days later, your cuddling with maddie acting like nothing ever happened." i said catching my breath.
i was so mad.
i could've ended it all with drew just for chase to end up with maddie and me alone.
"blu it's not that big of a deal. you made your decision so there's no reason why i shouldn't move on."
"are you fucking dumb?" i said now yelling.
maddie's eyes got wide.
i rarely ever get mad but when i do it's not pretty.
at all.
"blu has a point chase." maddie said taking my side.
"i do, but i don't have time to argue about me being right, so i'm just going to leave before i start throwing things." i said turning on my heels to leave.
i grabbed my phone, charger, and the bag i had managed to pack and walked out of the door.
i love maddie, but why would she want to be with a guy who was obsessing over me a week ago?
i made my way back to drew's apartment and began to explain what happened.
*
"he acted like he's done nothing wrong. he's such a fucking bitch." i said kicking the couch.
i grabbed my foot because it was harder then i expected.
"ok ok let's calm down now." drew said laughing.
"i've never seen you this angry, or well angry at all."
"i only get mad for good reasons." i said matter of factly.
"well look at it this way, with chase out of the way we don't have to stress about anyone else's feelings." he said grabbing my hands.
"your right." i said finally calming down.
he was right. we didn't have anything to worry about.

this chapter is so shitty i'm sorry LMAO
just a filler though.