seven.

it took me so long to spell seven for the title i'm done.

drews pov

i woke up with blu in my arms.
her hair was all crazy and in her face but i loved it like that. i moved her hair. she looked so peaceful sleeping.
her eyes opened to see me staring at her.
"staring problem?" she said laughing.
"no you just look so peaceful." i said pulling her closer. she put her back on my chest and her arm around me.
"so are we gonna talk about last night?" she said dragging her words out
"yea"
we sat in silence for a few minutes before blu started laughing.
"you are so awkward." she said sitting up and looking at me.
"i'm thinking!" i said defensively.
"okay so how about i go first. i'm glad you kissed me."
"i'm glad i did too."
blu crawled back into my arms bringing her face level to mine. i looked at her lips for a few seconds then impulsively kissed her.
this time it was more passionate though. i pulled her on top of me without pulling our lips apart. it started getting pretty heated until we heard the door open.
"breakfast is- holy shit." madelyn put her hand over her eyes and started laughing.
"maddie you fucking asshole knock." blu said giggling.
"i'm sorry! anyways breakfast is ready." she said walking out laughing.
"and don't worry i won't tell anyone." she winked before closing the door.
blu looked at me with relief and put her arms around my neck still straddling me.
"listen. let's just keep whatever this is under wraps until i find a way to tell chase i'm not interested in him okay? i really don't want to hurt him or our friendship." she said getting off me and slipping out of the bed.
"got it, got it but wait."
"hm?"
"so does that mean you're interested in me?" i said smiling.
blu just rolled her eyes and laughed as she walked out of the bedroom.
________________________________

❤️: drewstarkey, hichasestokes and 987,956 othersblubeckett: hey guys! i did a little interview with vogue today! and also got to wear a turtle neck in 100 degree weather! yay!tagged: voguemagazine

blubeckett: hey guys! i did a little interview with vogue today! and also got to wear a turtle neck in 100 degree weather! yay!
tagged: voguemagazine

jonathandavissofficial: you wear suits better then most guys i know. including me.
        user1: AGREED.
            blubeckett: i luv u🤍

austinnorth55: wow you actually look good for once.
         blubeckett: yk what i'll take the compliment
           user2: this friendship>>>>

user3: when will the interview be up?
            blubeckett: later today!!!

drewstarkey: where can i buy this outfit so we can match.
(liked by madelyncline)
          blubeckett: i refuse to tell you because i do not want that
              drewstarkey: ur mean.
         blubeckett: i know😇😇

hichasestokes: wowowowow
(liked by blubeckett)
      user4: i think it's so funny how blu only likes his comments or responds w a weird emoji LMAOOSOA
(liked by blubeckett)
          user5: BLU LIKED UR COMMENT IM-