new ring

Prologue

Corbyn Besson loved shopping. Mainly for shoes but he loved rings and clothes too. And just shopping.

One day, while Corbyn and his bandmates were having an off-day during tour he decided to go shopping. You know get some souvenirs for his family and get himself a little something.

Corbyn walked into the mall the first shop he came across was a jewelry store. Which he decided to stop by. He loved wearing chain necklaces, dog tags, rings, earrings.

The blond boy saw quite a few things he liked, rings and earrings. But when he saw the price he became hesitant.

'No Corbyn look elsewhere then come back here if anything' the boy told himself.

So that's what he did he decided to go look around the other stores. Which by the way, he very much enjoyed.

But by the time he was done he still really wanted those earrings and the ring. So he carried his bags and walked to the jewelry store.

He looked at them deciding he could only get two things. He quickly caught eye of the earrings he saw and kept a mental note while looking at the rings.

Corbyn saw a ring with a black jew or crystal covering the top half. He liked it more than the others and decided to get it.

"Ah this ring" the salesperson spoke, "the black crystal is a black tourmaline, it's properties are security, protection and banishing. I'm surprised it hasn't been bought yet. It's the only ring of its kind."

Corbyn asked to try it on as hearing those words Corbyn wanted to get it more. It perfectly fit him. "How much?"

"$1,210"

Corbyn bit his lip. 'Eh I can spoil myself right, right'. He pulled out his card and told the salesperson he wanted the earrings as well.

His total was $1,399. He thanked the person as he walked out. He quickly took the ring out and smiled. He slipped it on his finger.

What he didn't noticed was a small ripple of light that went across it after he put his hand down.

He didn't know all the secrets the new ring held.