"i hope so"

JONAH touched jack gently, the boy flipping around. "Hm?"

"We need to get going so can you wake up Corbyn?" Jonah asked, "I'm on my way to wake up the other two."

Jack looked back to Corbyn who slept peacefully. "I'll just carry him"

"That's sweet, but fans will be at the airport and we cant let them see you." Jonah told the genie, who rolled his eyes.

"I'll be invisible"

"So fans are going to see their favorite singer floating in the air?" Jonah raised an eyebrow, jack rethought it and laughed.

"Okay true, I'll just teleport Corbyn and you can tell them Corbyn wasnt feeling too well." Jack said, looking at Jonah, "please I cant wake the baby up he looks so peaceful"

"A genie and a singer huh?" Daniel joined jonah, "can genies fall in love?"

"Yes they have hearts..." jack mumbled flashbacks hitting him. "Me personally I don't because usually people make their wishes and I'm on my way. I'm just waiting for Corbyn to make his"

"You heard him, he wants you by his side forever" Daniel teased, jack smirked.

"I know, I wouldnt mind that."

"Anyways, just wake him up Jack, he wouldnt want to miss seeing his fans" jonah told the boy before walking out.

Daniel looked at Jack with a thankful look. "Thanks for making it easier for us"

"No problem" Jack responded, picking up the blond boy and gently kissing his head, and ruffling his hair.

"Corbyn, bubba" Jack gently whispered.

Corbyn shuffled, whining. He groaned, "no"

"Unfortunately we're leaving, you've gotta wake up." Jack told him, rubbing his back. "But you can sleep the ride there."

Corbyn snuggled into Jack, "carry me?" He asked quietly.

"Only till we get there" Jack agreed, Corbyn nodded and squeaked as he saw himself up in the air.

"Whoa I'm flying" he giggled, jack chuckled, "sure baby"

"Jacky?"

"Hm?"

"You called me baby" He looked up, Jack's face went red.

"Uh oops" the boy bit his cheek. He smirked, "I mean unless you liked it."

"Mhm" the boy agreed tiredly, he looked into Jack's eyes and smiled. He began to lean in but Jack stopped him.

"Don't do it Corbyn" jack whispered.

"W-why?" His heart began to beat abnormally.

"You havent found or looked for a way to keep me with you. I dont want to hurt you... or me" he whispered.

"Can't Corbyn wish for that though?" Daniel said, reminding the two he was right there.

"I tried" Corbyn spoke.

"But it doesn't work that way, the second Corbyn makes his last wish then I'm gone." Jack said, frowning.

Daniel nodded in understanding, "that sucks... I'm sure you'll figure out something Corbyn,"

"I hope so." He mumbled.