"oh, i will"

"WHAT?!" Jack said, "Corbyn I'm a genie. After your third wish I'll be gone. That wish is impossible"

Corbyn frowned, "but can't you be there afterwards? I... you... you make me happy. Your personality"

Jack closed his eyes, meditated for a moment and sighed. "Corbyn it's not allowed. Genie law states it."

"Well then... then I wont wish for wishes" Corbyn stuttered, upset.

His heart tugged at the thought of losing Jack after jack granted the wishes. But he didn't understand why. It was just a stupid genie.

"That's up to you-"

"Then that's how it's going to be" Corbyn said quickly. "Until I find a way for you to stay with me"

Jack smiled, he touched the ground and reached his hand up, speckles of purple dust next to it. "You really don't want me to leave?"

"No" Corbyn closed his eyes as Jack stroked his cheek. "Sure you can be annoying but your so cool... and you've put a new perspective of things into my eyes."

Jack smiled, "your more different than I've ever seen. Usually people just want their wishes and I'm back to being in the ring."

"Well I'm not like that." Corbyn smiled, feelings Jack's lips to his cheek.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Jack was gone.

"Corbyn? Bro it's been 10 minutes. You good?" Jonah asked, opening the door.

"You knock but dont wait for an answer" the blond snorted.

"Eh we've seen each other anyways" jonah laughed. "Whoa you look happy."

"Oh... well yeah. I was just talking to my genie" Corbyn smiled softly.

"Corbyn you dont have a genie" jonah said with a roll of his eyes.

"Jo?" Daniel's voice came from the hallway. "Is everything okay in there?"

"Apparently corbyn was talking to his genie" Jonah laughed.

"That again, seriously" Daniel asked with a straight face. "Snap back into the real world Corbyn."

"I am!"

"Then why don't I see him?" Jonah asked with an amused look.

"Maybe you already have" Corbyn said under his breath. "Because I don't want the fans to see him"

"Speaking of fans where'd Jack go" Daniel wondered, Corbyn shrugged.

"Let's find him," corbyn said quickly not actually sure where Jack did go.

Jack was watching Zach and Penny from a distance. He smiled as they seemed to be joking around. The brunet wishing he could love. He liked Corbyn, at least... a little. He felt truly cared for when Corbyn told him he didnt want to loose him.

"Jack, there you are" Corbyn said tapping his shoulder.

Jack turned around, seeing Corbyn, jonah, and Daniel. "Oh hey guys..." he looked at Corbyn with a smirk, "still not tired of me yet?"

"Tired of you?" Corbyn laughed, "never."

"Well now I'm going to try really hard" Jack laughed.

Corbyn shrugged, "try all you want noodles"

"Should I be offended?" Jack asked with a chuckle.

"No" Corbyn mumbled.

"Hey guys!" Zach yelled from a distance.

"What?" Daniel asked, walking towards them.

"What are you guys doing?" Jonah asked, "actually do I want to know?"

"I tried to play the piano and sing for Penny, but my voice cracked. She's making fun of me for it. And now we're horsing around tackling each other like little kids" Zach explained, laughing when Penny jumped onto his back.

"OH IM IN" jack called, he ran towards them.

Zach screeched, "AH!"

"No, no children we need to get back to the hotel" Jonah told them.

"Okayyy" Penny and Zach whined.

Jack huffed, crossing his arms. He walked back to Corbyn. Corbyn smiled and tried to take Jack's hand. Jack moved his hand back.

"Well thanks guys... it was nice to meet you" Jack said with a smile.

"Awe man, I wanted to see you more" Penny frowned, "but I mean... if you have to, I want a hug"

Jack laughed and went to hug the girl. Zach joined in, he then decided to ruffle jacks curls.

"Whoa fluffy" Zach said playing with the curls.

"Get your filthy hands from my hair" Jack joked, screeching when both Penny and Zach tried to touch his hair again. He ran towards the other boys mainly Corbyn hiding behind him.

"Bean save mee" The boy begged, Corbyn smiled laughing at the boys begging voice.

"Alright guys stop leave Jack alone." Corbyn told the two.

"You are no fun Corbyn. Also Bean?when did that happen?" Penny complained, she looked at Jack with a smirk then to Corbyn.

"Yeah why'd you call me bean?"

"Well" Jack said getting up, he dusted himself off and looking at Corbyn. "He's an adorable little bean"

Corbyn blushed, "am not"

"I like it" Jonah smiled.

"Yeah, you look like a bean, it fits you" Daniel agreed.

"I call copyright!" Jack yelled, "it was my idea"

The boys laughed, "alright jack... you should get going. Unless you need a ride somewhere."

"Uh no. I'll just walk home" Jack smiled, "bye guys, bye bubba" he whispered in Corbyn's ear with a kiss.

They walked together for a moment, heading out the same way. Corbyn sneaking glances to Jack. As he did be tripped over his shoelace.

"Careful there princess" Jack caught him and put him on his feet.

"You really like nicknames" Daniel laughed, jack shrugged.

"Th-thanks" corbyn blushed, Jack's arms were nice and warm... he really liked them.

"Mhm, don't miss me too much" Jack told the blond as he split apart from the group.

"Oh... I will"