new nickname

CORBYN led Jack backstage. Jack snorting, "do I have to act all hyper like a fanboy?"

"I mean I guess you could act shy-"

"I am NOT shy" Jack scoffed, he used his magic to make a drink appear.

"Jack!" Corbyn groaned, "you can't use your magic now."

"Why not? Aren't you going to tell them about me?" Jack smirked, stopping corbyn and used his power to get a bit taller. "Tell them just how close we are?"

"I just met you today, I'd say we arent very close" Corbyn said, blushing at the contact of the genie's lips on his ear.

"But you like me" jack smirked, "I'm hot. Dont think I dont see those not-so-secretive looks."

"S-shut up! There's a difference between being attractive and liking someone" Corbyn huffed, he pushed Jack back but Jack decided to fade a bit and his hands went straight through Jack.

"Hey!" Corbyn groaned, Jack smirked, "your gonna be fun to mess with Corbyn"

Corbyn rolled his eyes, "watch it there buddy"

"Aw buddy? I thought we were closer?" Jack faked a hurt look.

Corbyn laughed, "you'll get over it. Now lets go before the boys worry."

"Are you going to tell them about me?" Jack asked, curiously.

Usually, jack was kept secretive so his masters friends wouldnt steal him. But he felt Corbyn was different.

"I dont know" corbyn sighed walking slowly, "I dont think they believe me"

"You never know till you try," Jack smiled, "race you backstage!"

Corbyn laughed, racing after the boy. Jack smirked and teleported. When Corbyn reached the dressing room, he glared playfully at Jack.

"Not fair!" Corbyn complained, "you've got powers"

Jack gave a smug look. Corbyn rolled his eyes, "okay so did you run into the boys?"

"No but I think they're down on the other side I hear voices." Jack said, corbyn nodded.

"Well I'm going to get dressed feel free to go to them" Corbyn said, "just don't reveal your genie self"

"Got it" jack smiled walking down the hall.

Corbyn smiled and went to his room. Grabbed the outfit and as he began to undress he saw Jack watching in the corner.

"What the fuck!" Corbyn said covering himself.

"I couldn't miss the chance too see you... exposed" jack teased, "plus we're both boys its doesnt matter"

Jack saw Corbyn face falter. He looked away and frowned. Jack caught on quickly and hovered towards Corbyn.

"What's wrong?"

"Im just..." corbyn mumbled, "notsoconfidentaboutmybody"

"But why?" Jack frowned, lifting the boys chin, "you look handsome."

Corbyn smiled and blushed, "are you just saying that because I'm your master"

"No I'm speaking the truth. Your pretty handsome Corbyn" Jack smiled widely, he looked up and down the boy. "Pretty handsome indeed"

Corbyn blushed, "thanks jacky"

"Jacky?" Jack asked with a chuckle. 

"Your new nickname" Corbyn smiled, "jacky"