no clue

THE boys stared at him in disbelief. Daniel scoffed looking at Corbyn.

"Genies aren't real Corbyn" The brunet told Corbyn.

"So your calling me a liar?" Corbyn raised an eyebrow, "I never lie to you guys"

Jonah rolled his eyes, "I wont believe it till I see it"

Daniel nodded in agreement, starting to lean against Jonah with a smile.

"Come on Zach you believe me, right?" Corbyn frowned, he gave a certain glance to Jack who only gave him a soft smile.

"Um... Corbyn I want to believe you, I really do but a genie? We arent in the movies Corbs" zach rubbed his neck.

"What does Jack think?" Jack quickly looked up.

"What?" Jack asked with a nervous laugh.

"What do you think about Corbyn so call finding a genie?" Daniel asked the boy, "like you can't believe this right?"

"Well... I can." Jack hesitantly answered, "why doubt your friend? I know its unlikely, but you know... miracles and magic, and stuff like that exists why say genies arent real?"

"Well..." daniel went to respond but had no reply.

"We'll continue this later, Penny's wrapping up her last song" Zach told them.

The boys gathered by the opening to the stage, corbyn staying and walked to Jack.

"I told you they wouldnt believe me" corbyn sighed, jack gave him a smug smirk.

"Well that just means I'm all yours" jack fell back into Corbyn's chest.

"Really?" Corbyn caught jack, with a slow smile.

"Mhm" jack suddenly appeared behind him hugging his waist and putting his lips to corbyns ear, "I'm whatever you want me to be"

Corbyn blushed, jack smirked, "oh and even your friends see you looking at me. So don't deny how attractive I am Mr. Besson"

"I admit, your really good looking." Corbyn blushed as he spoke, his voice growing quiet as he spoke them.

"Well I would love to continue this but you've got a concert to perform." Jack hummed he began to push Jack towards the other boys.

"Oh yeah," corbyn mumbled.

Jack moved Corbyn's hair from his face and smirked, "good luck, bubba"

Corbyn froze, his cheeks redder than ever. He shook his head and he reached the boys. Zach smirked at Corbyn.

"What was that?"

Corbyn shrugged, "I honestly have no clue"