crazy find

CORBYN got back to the hotel they were staying at and put down his bag.

"Oh hey Corbs" a blonde girl smiled, a brunet followed her.

"You went shopping?" The brunet asked, looking down seeing the boy's bags.

"Yeah I got a new ring, look!" Corbyn smiled lifting his hand.

"Oh pretty!" The girl replied, Corbyn nodded.

"So where you headed?" Corbyn asked noticing the others weren't with them.

"I decided since this is the first time we're on tour with Penny that I'd show her around and you know, the arcade!" The brunet cheered like a kid.

"This idiot's been excited about it all day" Penny chuckled, nudging him. "Right Zach?"

"Yeah two best friends exploring the world what more could we want?!" Zach gasped, then took Penny's hand, "let's go!"

Corbyn chuckled those two were probably the most childish in the whole group. But they kept them all lively and happy.

Two brunet's were arguing on the couch as Corbyn walked into the hotel room.

"Daniel, Jonah?" Corbyn asked, putting his bags text to his luggage.

"Corbyn tell jonah apple juice is the best" Daniel crossed his arms.

"No it's not, corbyn come on coffee is better than apple juice" jonah looked at Corbyn.

Corbyn rolled his eyes, "how about you agree to disagree."

"No!" The two said at the same time.

Corbyn laughed, "you two are perfect for each other."

Daniel blushed and Jonah smirked, "see even Corbyn thinks so"

Why Don't We was a complex band. Zach Herron seemed to be the only striaght boy in the band. Daniel considered himself gay, never finding himself interested in girls. Jonah had a girlfriend named Tatum Dahl a few years ago but he did find boys attractive so he claimed to be bisexual. And Corbyn? Well Corbyn had, had a girlfriend named Christina a while ago, only she broke up with him after she told him she lost feelings. But he didn't fully know what he was.

Their fandom didn't mind the most recent hashtag had been, #donah or even #zenny.

Zach and Penny were close friends and it wasn't secret. The two often playfully calling each other out on social media and mocking each other. Everyone shipped them together but even that people thought their friendship was such goals.

Corbyn only rolled his eyes as the two boys began to talk about each other. Flirting. He grabbed his phone and went to google searched up the name the salesperson gave him and saw that the salesperson spoke the truth. He admired the ring and then decided to go through Instagram.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"PIZZA BITCHES" Penny barged in, "oh and ice cream cause Zach was nice"

"Mm" the three boys groaned. They had been totally jet lagged from the flight so they wanted to catch up on sleep.

But with Zach and Penny, what was sleep?

"It sounded good" Zach shrugged, "daniel we got you strawberry since you dont like chocolate"

"Sleep is what I want" daniel huffed, crawling out of the bed. "How are you two not affected?"

"You guys are losers, that's why" Penny giggled, Corbyn got up with a yawn.

He grabbed a piece of pizza and stuffed his face. "Thanks guys" he mumbled with his face stuffed.

"Jeez manners Corbyn" Jonah nudged the boy as he passed him.

Corbyn simply shrugged and sat down. Corbyn turned on the TV, Jonah instantly looking at the others.

"HARRY POTTER MARATHON"

"Jonah we always do that-" Zach complained.

"Hey Harry Potter is fucking amazing" Penny slapped Zach.

Jonah looked at Daniel with puppy eyes for support. Daniel only looked down.

"He's right Jonah, maybe next time" the blue eyed boy stated.

Jonah huffed, "fine...."

They ended up arguing over a movie for at least 30 minutes.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The next day Corbyn was getting dressed for the band's interview. He took his comb and striaghtened his hair and fixed it up smiling as he saw the ring. He seriously liked it. It felt special to him.

After he finished getting ready he told the boys he'd meet them at the place. He wanted to grab some breakfast on his own and just go out a jog.

Well he got what he wanted. He got his breakfast and decided to eat in a open field that didnt have anyone.

Once he was done Corbyn noticed syrup got onto the ring. He frowned and took a napkin rubbing the ring to get it off. As he did a purple smoke began to be emit a purple smoke. Corbyn stopped only for the smoke to grow bigger.

Corbyn only watched in shock as the purple smoke formed a boy with curly hair, a lot of tattoos, a few chain necklaces, and ripped Jean's and a black shirt. A purple dust effect surrounded him.

Corbyn went to speak but was too speechless for words to form.

"Woah everytime I'm summoned I'm in a different place." The boy spoke. "We're in Madrid, Spain huh? Cool! Hmmm you look American to me"

"I-wha-I-"

The boy laughed at the boys expression. He snapped his fingers the smoke went away helping the illusion he was a normal boy.

"Wha-..."

"Whoa, what are you?" The blond boy asked in astonishment.

"Me? I'm an all powerful genie!" a purple trail of dust followed a short boy with curly hair and brown eyes.

Well that was unexpected

What a crazy find