Lost Princess ❦︎

A story based on;
Lost princess.

Today's story is written in English. I'm sorry if I made any mistake. Enjoy.

---

When she still a baby, she was thrown out from Colombium—a kingdom in magic world. It's not because her parents didn't want her, but it's because they want to saved her. At the moment when she was born, Colombium was under attacked of an evil woman—Xave. She want to get the king's throne and become the one who rule Colombium. It's hard to them saying goodbye to their one and only child, but they had to.

"Calm down, Alisha . We'll take Tycha's back after the war. She'll be okay. Don't worry."

They put baby Tycha in a box near an orphanage. It's rainning at the time. After put baby Tycha there, they went back to Colombium by a portal, made from a cherry blossom's tree. Baby Tycha was crying, and an orphanage caretaker heard her then she took baby Tycha in.

As time goes on, Tycha grew into a cheerful and happy kid. She no longer lived with the name her real parents had give to her. Now, she known as Yuri. Once she was six, a young couple came to the orphanage and adopt her. They do that because the young lady is barren. Even she was an adoptive kid, they still love her like loving their own child. That's the same time when her real parents came and want to took her back. They were shocked because they didn't find her anywhere. But they didn't give up. They still trying to find Tycha, their beloved child.

While on the other side, Yuri already being a teenager. What she most like is K-pop music, and her dream is became a famous K-pop idol. Her adoptive parents didn't mind with it and still support her.

One day when she was enjoying spring time on Namcheon-dong road, her eyes saw a woman who is very smilliar to her! Of course, she was shocked. But still, she went to that woman, didn't know why.

The woman that she saw is Alisha. At the first sight, Alisha already knew that she was her lost daughter! Alisha hug Yuri tightly. Again, Yuri was shocked, then she asked, "Madam, who are you? W-why you hugging me this tight?"

"You are my lost daughter, you are the lost princess of Colombium!"

"Colom—what? Are you joking right now, if yes, then it's not funny at all."

Alisha sighs. She grabbed Yuri's hand then walked into a portal that popped out of nowhere.

After Alisha's explained everything, Yuri, no Tycha believed her. Then, she decided to live in the place where she belongs to, Colombium.

---

Goodnight. Yeah, I know that this story is sucks. But I'll still post it anyway.

I know no one would come here and read this, so yeah. See ya!