The Candy Man

The familiar tingling sensation traveled through the bodies of the Mane Six, Spike, and Cheese Sandwich, as they traversed through the portal into the new world. Once the portal opened along the other end, they slowly step out observing their new surroundings while the portal closed behind them. They found themselves standing upon a paved road going two different directions, north and south. There were many large buildings surrounding them, numerous people walking along the sidewalks. Strangely enough, none of them took notice of either the ponies or the baby dragon as they walked by.

"I wonder where we ended up this time," Twilight spoke up.

"No idea," Rainbow answered, looking around. "But doesn't it seem weird the people here haven't noticed the fact we're ponies?"

Every pony looked around, noticing large amounts of people walking by without a care in the world. It did strike the group as being rather odd, but if no one was bothered then why complain at all.

"I'm just hoping we won't have to shift into our human forms for the time being," Rarity complained. "Not that it was a problem, I looked absolutely gorgeous in that outfit. But two days walking around in those footsteps left my hooves sore for a week!"

"Leave it tah Rarity tah complain 'bout something we get to someplace new," Applejack muttered, rolling her eyes.

Rarity glared at her friend, then faced her nose up with a huff. Every pony else were busy admiring their new surroundings. As the townspeople walked by, they soon noticed that a few rode around in rather strange metallic vehicles.

"Now wut in tarnation are those wagons?" Applejack asked.

"They're not even being pulled by horses," Spike pointed out. "Or ponies for the matter."

But of course, out of all the ponies, Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich were in awe.

"Ooh, a horseless carriage!" Pinkie gasped. "I want one! Can I have one? Please, please, please?!?!"

"That there's sure one dandy doohickey!" Cheese nodded. "Though maybe if were smaller, painted all over with giant googly eyes in the front, it be perfect for my new act!"

With a quick spin, Cheese now wore a clown costume with a giant red wig, smiling brightly. His face was painted like a clown, completely with a little horn in his teeth. He gives it a honk, pulls out a pie from his oversized trousers and smashes it in his face. Pinkie and Rainbow fall over laughing, while the others looked confused.

"I appreciate the effort, Cheese," Twilight replied. "But I'm not sure if it's funny if you're doing a pratfall on yourself."

"Hmm... That's a good point," Cheese admits.

Before Twilight could react further, Cheese lifts his wig as a loaded spring launches another custard pie into the Princess's face splattering whipped cream all over. Now the ponies started laughing harder, while some townspeople barely made a glance before they kept walked. Twilight swiped her face with one hoof, annoyed at being caught in another prank.

Just as Twilight was about to say something, a bell rings throughout the streets. They turn toward the north end of the street as a large crowd of children ran like a stampede toward their direction.

"Quick every pony, over there!" Twilight shouts, pointing to the side.

All the ponies, and Spike, quickly ducked to the side of the road and hid behind the corner of a building. One by one, they peeked their heads out watching the kids run rampant through the streets. Observing closely, the group watch the kids run into a tiny shop called 'Bill's Candy Shop'. Of course, what more can one expect from children to run to a candy shop of all places?