Oompa Loompas

There was nothing in all Equestria that could express how fantastic this experience was. For the Mane Six, Spike, and Cheese Sandwich, this one room in Willy Wonka's amazing factory was filled to the brim with all the candy one could possibly imagine. They explored every square inch of this room, partaking in all the amazing candy wonders it held. From the lollipop trees, the candy pumpkins, and the mint grass, every single morsel in the entire room was delicious.

Twilight, with Spike on her back, strolled through the Chocolate Room admiring its beauty. She had her fill of sweets, whereas for Spike... It did not take much to know he had too much. There he laid, sprawled along Twilight's back, clutching his bulging belly and bits of candy stuck to his face. He gave a tiny belch, groaning in the process.

"I think I bit off a little more than I can chew," He said, slurred.

"'A little'?" Twilight spoke, shaking her head. "I told you to take it slow and steady."

"I couldn't help myself," Spike responded. "It was just so good!"

Spike's tiny head flopped back, as he drifted off into a miniature candy coma. Twilight giggled at the little dragon, as she walked through the Chocolate Room. As she approached the river, she could not help but admire the beauty of it all. She leaned down for a good hard look, giving a good sniff. The aroma of chocolate wafted through her nostrils, as she pulled her head back smiling blissfully.

"Mr. Wonka is an absolute genius to create such an amazing place," Twilight remarked.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps close behind her and turned her head. Stepping close behind is Mrs. Gloop, the large woman looms over the lavender alicorn princess.

"Look at you, running a-mock in a chocolate factory," Mrs. Gloop scoffed, grimacing. "Back in Duselheim, we'd cook you up and eat you with a side of Schnitzel."

The woman's attitude towards Twilight angered her. She had done absolutely nothing to deserve that kind of talk; nonetheless, she held her tongue as she walked away with a glare.

"Rude..." Twilight muttered.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Gloop looked down toward the river grimacing as the rest of the group came by.

"What a disgusting, dirty river," Mrs. Gloop sneered.

Mr. Salt nodded in agreement.

"It's industrial waste that," He remarked, turning to Wonka. "You've ruined your watershed, Wonka. It's polluted."

"It's chocolate," Mr. Wonka responded.

Hearing him say this, the children and group of ponies wandered toward the edge of the river for a closer look.

"That's chocolate?!" Veruca asked, disgusted.

"That's chocolate," Charlie said, amazed.

"A chocolate river!" Violet said, bewildered.

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich stared with wide eyes and enormous smiles.

"Ohmygoshisthatriverreallymadeofchocolatebecauseifitisthatissounbelieveablyamazknglyfantastically..."

Pinkie's rapid rambling was cut off by a cyan blue hoof, placed directly over her muzzle. Rainbow Dash, rubbing her aching temple with one hoof, held Pinkie's mouth with the other.

"Pinkie Pie, I think you've had too much candy since we've been here," Rainbow groaned.

Pinkie tried continuing her excessive rambling behind Rainbow's hoof, only for a bunch of muffled nonsense to emerge. Cheese gave Pinkie a soft pat on the back.