Fifth Ticket?

Having found the first four tickets, the hunt for the final Wonka golden ticket grew more insane than anyone could possibly expect. Wonka bars were quickly becoming more and more rare with each passing day, many people finding it harder to get their hands on even one. This brings us to the Wonka auction held in the United Kingdom.

A large of gathering of people were ready to auction for some of the worlds most prized items from around the world. The auctioneer banged his gavel on his podium to gain the crowd's attention as man brought forth a box of Wonka bars.

"Lot 403. I can personally guarantee, ladies and gentlemen, that this is the one and only, the absolutely last case of Wonka Bars left in the United Kingdom. Shall we start the bidding at one thousand pounds? Do I hear one thousand pounds?"

One by one, the bids went higher and higher as more people were desperately hoping to claim that last ticket.

"Fifteen hundred pounds? Two thousand? I have two thousand five hundred here. Four thousand pounds? Forty-five hundred pounds! Five thousand pou—Your Majesty!"

<>

In another part of the world, a police detective sat in an office chair in the study of the Curtis home. Along with him are a large ensemble of police officers, tape recorders, and a very distraught Mrs. Curtis. Her husband, Harold, had been kidnapped and was now being held for ransom. The only problem is that they had no idea what the ransom was, which is why they are sitting here waiting to find out.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Curtis," The detective spoke. "Doesn't seem to be anything in his papers to give us a clue."

"They kidnapped my husband twelve hours ago," Mrs. Curtis spoke, frantically. "When are we going to hear from them? What do they want?"

"They did it for ransom. All we can do is sit and wait for their demands."

"I'll give them anything, anything they want!" Mrs. Curtis cried out. "All I want is to have Harold back!"

Just then, the telephone rings and everyone sprang into action. One officer used a recorder to tape into the phone to trace its signal, another recorded the message itself, as the detective and Mrs. Curtis answered the phone.

"Go ahead, we're listening. Uh huh... Uh huh..."

The detective turned to Mrs. Curtis, who looked expectantly.

"What did they ask for? Whatever it is they can have it."

"They want your case of Wonka bars."

Mrs. Curtis looked disbelieving at what she heard. She stood from her chair, walking toward the window looking as if she was in deep thought. Everyone else looked at her, wondering what she was doing.

"Mrs. Curtis, did you hear me? It's your husband's life for your case of Wonka bars."

"How long will they give me to think it over?"

<>

In the Bucket house, Charlie, his family, and his pony friends sat along the bed of his grandparents as they finished dinner. Pinkie Pie insisted on making them all some cupcakes to wash down the cabbage soup they had. To be honest, everyone was quite thankful. Cabbage soup certainly wasn't filling, nor even the best tasting meal.

"Okie-dokie-lokie, every pony, here comes the cupcake train!" Pinkie joked. "All aboard! Choo-choo!"

Every pony laughed as Pinkie walked toward them, wearing a conductor's cap which balanced a tray of cupcakes on top.

"You know that's what I love about you, Pinkie," Charlie smiled. "You are so random."

Pinkie smiled, blushing slightly as every pony grabbed a cupcake. As they all chewed the moist delicious treats, they couldn't help but savor every bite to the last crumb.