A Miracle

As the sun rose high over the Bucket house, one would expect the beginning of a new day filled with joy and hope. Sadly, that was not the case today as Twilight Sparkle and her friends trudged through the house after waking up. Charlie had already awoken, the lad currently in school, and Mrs. Bucket cleaned around the house since she didn't work that day. The entire atmosphere around the house was gloomy and depressing, ever since the events of the day before. With the fifth and final Wonka golden ticket found, the contest was over and done, which means Charlie no longer had a chance to visit the famous factory.

Twilight Sparkle trudged tiredly towards Mrs. Bucket, look up to the poor woman, looking frightfully glum and upset.

"May I offer to help with anything, Mrs. Bucket?" Twilight asked.

Mrs. Bucket looked down towards the lavender Princess.

"I appreciate the offer, Twilight," Mrs. Bucket sighed, gloomily. "But I've nothing for you to do at the moment."

"... Okay," Twilight nodded, understanding.

Looking down at the floor, Twilight trudged back toward her friends who gathered around the grandparents. Much like Twilight and Mrs. Bucket, they all looked rather upset and gloomy. Yet the only who didn't seem upset was Cheese Sandwich, who tried to hide a sly smile.

"I don't know about you girls, but I'm in a real sad shape," Twilight said. "I haven't felt this bad since Discord first escaped and tried to turn us against each other.

"I know whatcha mean, sugar cube," Applejack agreed.

"That was positively the most dreadful moment of my life," Rarity groaned. "I shudder just dwelling about it."

"Well girls, it could be worse," Spike said, being enthusiastic.

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!?!?!?

Hey, hey! Buddy, it's okay. Calm down, just calm down... Atta boy...

Rainbow slowly looked over toward Spike, with a heated glare.

"How in pony feathers could it possibly get worse?" She grumbled.

Seeing her heated expression, Spike quickly shut his mouth and hid behind Twilight. But out of all the Mane Six, the most depressed of them all was Pinkie Pie, her mane had lost it's bounce and hung completely flat. Even her own fur coat was starting to turn gray. There was one instance this happened before, when her friends asked her to stop playing the Yovidaphone and she was so upset she almost moved to Yakyakistan.

I still think that was one of the worst episodes I've ever seen; my ears bleed every time I hear that instrument.

You're one to talk; you ever listen to yourself during your 'recording sessions'?

"I feel nothing," Pinkie moaned.

No pony had any idea what to do about Pinkie in this state. Not as if they didn't try, they 'literally' tried everything they could think of to make her feel better. But much like before, no matter what they did, it never seems to be enough. All they could do was her emotional support, hoping this phase will eventually pass... Eventually...

"I just can't stand seeing poor Pinkie Pie this way," Rarity said.

"I hear what you're saying," Rainbow agreed. "She hasn't been this bad in a long time, but she is... Ooh boy!"

"Personally, ah think we gotta get'er outta the house," Applejack suggested. "I reckon we can all do with gettin' some fresh air."

Every pony nodded in agreement, at least thinking some fresh air would do them some good.