Wonderous Boat Ride

The entire group stood in complete confusion, shocked over the turn of events which occurred less than a few moments ago. First, Augustus Gloop falls into the chocolate river and then gets sucked through a giant pipe to the Fudge Room. Next thing they know, Mrs. Gloop, the boy's mother, was escorted to said fudge room by an Oompa Loomp in hopes to recover her son. Everyone looked off in their direction, trying to put what they saw into words.

"Can any pony explain to me what the hay just happened?" Rainbow asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine, darling," Rarity answered.

"Hey, what kind of place you running here anyhow, Wonka?" Mr. Beauregarde asked, curiously.

"Uhhhh . . . Mesdames et messieurs, maintenant nous allons faire grand petit voyage par bateau," Mr. Wonka responded.

*Pause* Care to do the honors, good sir?

*Clears throat* 'Ladies and Gentlemen, now we are going for a great little boat trip.'

Everyone was taken aback by Wonka's answer, seeing as they had no idea what he said because it was in another language. The only one who seemed to have any idea what he was saying was Rarity.

"Oh my, I didn't know you spoke 'Prench', Mr. Wonka," She smiled. "Comme vous êtes généreux de nous inviter à une belle promenade en bateau."

'How generous you are to invite us on a lovely boat ride'.

... How do you even know 'French' anyway?

'French-To-English' translator; anyone can do that.

*Clears throat* Once again, everyone looked confused by this small exchange. Mr. Salt knelt down to whisper in Twilight's ear.

"What are they talking about?"

"I have no idea," Twilight shrugged.

"Voulez-vous entrer le Wonkatania?" Mr. Wonka asked, gesturing beside him.

'Do you want to come on the Wonkatania?'

From up the chocolate river, a lovely paddle boat with white-and-blue trimming floats peacefully down the stream. It was piloted by a single Oompa Loompa captain, with two others working the paddles. The boat came to a calm stop alongside the group and they all look in wonder.

"Wow, what a boat!" Charlie marveled.

"Ohhh, looks good enough to eat," Grandpa Joe agreed.

"That's quite a little canoe yah got there, Mr. Wonka," Applejack commented.

"All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by," Mr. Wonka smiled. "All aboard, everybody."

Mr. Salt pushed past everyone, ponies included, just to get Veruca up front.

"Uh, ladies first, and that means Veruca."

"If she's a lady, I'm a Vermicious Kind," Grandpa Joe snarked.

"And I'm a pretty little princess named Rose Petal," Rainbow joked.

The rest of the ponies, Spike included, couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of their tomboyish friend as a pretty princess in a frilly gown. Before long, everyone else piled into the boat.

"You sure this think'll float, eh, Wonka?" Mr. Salt questioned.

"With your buoyancy, sir, rest assured," Mr. Wonka answered.

This gained another laugh from the ponies.

"She's tres joli [very pretty] indeed, Mr. Wonka, but is she seaworthy?" Rarity asked, in seriousness.