Willy Wonka

Following the many trials and tribulations the ponies have been through on this journey, as the sun came up the following day, our heroes couldn't be happier. As the first rays of dawn shined upon the tiny shack, every pony and the little dragon was quick to rise. Along with Charlie and Grandpa Joe, they were all out of bed and presentable with a little help from Mrs. Bucket. Before long, it was close to ten o'clock and soon they all departed in one quick hurry. No doubt, these ponies had a feeling today was going to be a very good day.

Soon enough, a large gathering of people from all over the world crowded around the gates of the famous Wonka factory. A band played a loud fanfare as the five golden ticket winners sat along the 'Winners' Stage'. It was rapidly approaching the magical hour, everyone excited for this moment. But none more excited than Mike Teevee, noticing the television cameras pointing right at him.

"Hey Mom, we're on TV!" He shouts, excitedly. "Hi everybody in Marble Falls! Hi, Billy! Hi, Maggie! Hi, Fishface! How do I look?"

The local news team was there to report the historic occasion.

"You guys ready?" The reporter asked.

"Yeah, you're on."

"Well, this is it folks. This is the big day, the historic day on which Willy Wonka has promised to open his gates and shower gifts on the five lucky winners. From all over the globe, people have gathered here waiting for the hour to strike, waiting to catch a glimpse of that legendary magician, Mr. Willy Wonka."

The seven ponies and little baby dragon sat beside Grandpa Joe and Charlie along the winners' stage, keeping a close eye along the clock awaiting for the hour to strike. The most excited out of the entire gathering were Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich, the two ponies holding hooves together with toothy grins.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Pinkie exclaimed, loudly. "This is gonna be the most spectacularly, fantastically, magically, most amazing day of our lives!"

"I know exactly what you mean, Pinkie Winkie!" Cheese nodded. "We've waited so long for this moment, and now that it's here, it's going to be—Oh, what's that word?"

"Totally 'awesome'?!" Rainbow suggested.

"Yeah, I can work with that," Cheese chuckled.

"This certainly is quite an amazing occasion," Rarity admired. "Wish I was able to fashion myself the perfect outfit."

Every pony groaned, rolling their eyes.

"Rarity, do yah always need an outfit fur every occasion?" Applejack asked, annoyed.

"Why of course, darling!" Rarity huffed. "It's never a bad thing to look good. Even 'you' should know, when you 'borrowed' one of my dresses! Hmm?"

"For pete's sake, that was ONE time!"

As the girls went back and forth with their arguing, the other remaining ticket winners had their moment in the spotlight with the television cameras. Even Veruca Salt gave off a smile and wave when the cameramen faced her, unaware that she was anything but an angel. At one point, when the cameras turned to Mr. Beauregarde and his daughter, he saw an opportunity to promote his business.

"Hi, friends. Sam Beauregarde here. The next time you're in Miles City, Montana, don't forget to visit Beauregarde's AutoMart..."

"Cut it out, Dad; for heaven's sake, this is my show!" Violet yelled, before changing tones. "Hi, Cornelia sweetie, I've still got it. And how's this for a stretch?"

She pulls the piece of gum in her mouth to a long length, releasing it and caught the strand back in her mouth. Twilight, who had been watching, almost gagged in disgust. Meanwhile, Vercua Salt looked displeased while the cameras weren't on her.