Inventing Room

Lead by Mr. Willy Wonka himself, the entire group enters a gigantic room completely filled to the brim with all sorts of machines, boiling pots, and assorted junk. Following a terrifying boat ride, many in the group, including the ponies, were so shake up they couldn't walk straight. Poor Spike kept throwing up in the bag he carried with him, seeing as how the speed and velocity proved too much for the baby dragon to stomach. Fluttershy kept her eyes shut, as tears rolled down her cheeks, despite her friends' assurance it was over. Nevertheless, the group walks slowly and carefully through the Inventing Room, careful not to disturb the Oompa Loompas working there.

"Inventing Room?" Grandpa Joe questioned, looking around. "It looks more like a Turkish bath to me."

Rarity cringed in disgust at all the junk strewn everywhere, practically walking on eggshells hoping to not ruin her coat or mane.

"If I may say Mr. Wonka," Rarity spoke up. "Perhaps it be quite beneficial to you if some of the Oompa Loompas were to clean this up a bit."

"I agree with Rarity," Charlie concurred. "Even if Slugworth did get in here, he couldn't find anything."

"You got a garbage strike going on here, Wonka?" Mr. Beauregarde asked.

"Who does your cleaning up?" Mrs. Teevee added.

In the meantime, Mr. Wonka strolls over to a small table off to the side, as the group follows him. He grabs ahold of several beakers and test tubes, as he proceeds to mix together a concoction of some sorts.

"Shouldn't you be wearing rubber gloves?" Mr. Salt asked. "You'll have the health inspectors after you, you know that, don't you?"

Mr. Wonka simply ignores him, as he keeps mixing the concoction together with a stirring rod.

"Invention, my dear friends, is ninety-three percent perspiration, six percent electricity, four prevent evaporation, and two percent butterscotch ripple."

Twilight Sparkle was especially confused by the math, as she leans toward Pinkie Pie.

"May I borrow something?" Twilight asked.

"Sure!" Pinkie answered, leaning forward.

Twilight took one hoof and reaches into Pinkie's mane.

SNAP!

"Ow!"

Twilight's hoof got caught in a random mouse trap, which she quickly shakes off. As her hoof throbs, she glares toward Pinkie who merely smiles with a squee. Rolling her eyes, Twilight puts her hoof back into Pinkie's mane, but cautiously this time. After a while of digging around, she finally pulls out a calculator. She begins to punch in the numbers and shook her head.

"I'm sorry Mr. Wonka, but I don't think that quite adds up," Twilight concludes. "That's a hundred-and-five percent."

"I stand by my statistics dear," Mr. Wonka responds.

He then lifts his new concoction to his lips and took a nice gulp.

"Any good?" Mr. Salt asked.

"Yes," Mr. Wonka squeaked, in a very high voice.

He soon noticed Veruca waving her hand over a steaming kettle, trying to cool it down. As he walks over to her, he grabs a nearby alarm clock for some reason.

"Excuse me... Time is a precious thing; never waste it."

He hurls the alarm clock into the kettle, into... Well, whatever was cooking inside of it. Veruca looks disgusted, while Rainbow Dash and Applejack simply looked confused.