Wonkamobile and TV Room

For the ponies and their friends, what began as a peaceful, serene tour of an infamous chocolate factory has since turned into a day of the strange and peculiar. The tour started with five children, their parents, a group of ponies, and a little baby dragon. Now, three children were gone, including their parents, lost to some crazy circumstances in many different rooms throughout the factory. Charlie Bucket and Mike Teevee were the only children remaining. The group, of course, were led by Mr. Willy Wonka, who led them down a long hallway. After such a long day, many of them grew tired of the constant walking.

"How much further must we go on like this?" Rarity whined. "My poor hooves are absolutely exhausted!"

"I know what you mean," Spike agreed, rubbing his scaly feet. "My feet are killing me!"

"Not to worry, my dear friends," Mr. Wonka assured. "Your chariot awaits."

They soon round a corner into a large room, where a group of Oompa Loompas poured fuel into a large, odd-looking vehicle. Every pony stared at this crazy contraption curiously because never before had they seen such a strange device. Not even the cars they've seen in this world nor even the Flim Flam brothers contraptions looked anything like this.

"Uh... Mr. Wonka?" Applejack asked. "What the hay is this thing?"

"I'm quite glad you asked, dear," Mr. Wonka answered. "Behold the Wonkamobile. A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Places, please. The dance is about to begin. Better grab a seat, they're going fast."

As he spoke, Wonka climbs up the driver's seat of this odd contraption. Everyone else was a slight hesitant, considering all the craziness tat occurred so far, many involving bizarre machinery. But the throbbing and aching in their legs and feet, however, made them think otherwise as they hop abord the vehicle. Rarity, Twilight, Fluttershy, and Spike sat up front with Mrs. Teevee and Mike, while Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, and Cheese sat beside Charlie and Grandpa Joe.

"Mr. Wonka, what's that they're filling it up with?" Grandpa Joe asked.

"Oh, ginger ale, ginger pop, ginger beer, beer bubbles, bubble-ade, bubble cola, double cola, double bubble burp-a-cola, and all that crazy carbonated stuff that tickles your nose," Mr. Wonka explained. "Few people realize what tremendous power there is in one of those things."

"Sorry I asked," Grandpa Joe said, jokingly.

The group beside him got a chuckle out of it, as Pinkie Pie made herself comfortable and took a deep breath of fresh air. But then her eyes widened, and her face winced, for that wasn't 'fresh air' she smelled.

"PHEW, THAT STINGS!" Pinkie said, plugging her nose. "Sorry girls, but boy you really stink!"

"Gee, ah wonder why that is," Applejack said, sarcastically."

"I don't know... Possibly because we just dove down a garbage chute and landed in a pile of three-weeks-worth of rotten garbage!" Rainbow huffed. "And all to save some spoiled kid and her poor father."

"Yeah well, can't take too many chances," Cheese said, pulling a mask from his mane. "Nowadays, a pony can't be too careful in the world."

In an instant, Cheese placed his gas mask on and handed a spare for Pinkie Pie, who quickly put on to keep the fumes from clogging their muzzles. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough for Grandpa Joe and Charlie, who had to plug their noses while the other ponies sat their cross-hoofed and grumpy.

"First thing we should do after the tour is get you girls a much-needed bath," Charlie said, seriously.

Meanwhile, up front, the other ponies got themselves settled in their seats. One of them noticed Mike leaning in to whisper to his mother.